This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Episode Four: "To Trust is to Deceive"

Topic » Season 5 Episode Four:..

2724 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
"Oh yeah, two weeks after Ina's suicide that was rumored throughout the staff of Hope's Peak, Mike Rylai, the 83rd Class' teacher, followed suit. He went to Ina's grave and stabbed himself, because he thought he failed his purpose at being a teacher."

"The Future Foundation was able to remit 3 million dollars on their account, but they lost a whopping 24 million, cash I might add, in the span of a year. They earned a lot, and lost a lot. That foundation sucks ass." The narrator sticks her tongue out.
2724 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
"Finally, the New Class. The class Nagito and I basically have no control. We made their life hell really. That's why the Neo World Program was created really, it's because of us. We probably took it too far..

We forced them to join us really, or face the consequences. We made an example of that to Kayo Ishii, brutally and methodically killing her, slowly. Ahh that was a great time, seeing their faces look so despair, because it would've been them if they didn't follow us. Luckily, everyone followed and became a Remnant of Despair. For months, they were strategically hunted down and captured by the Future Foundation, every single one of them.

The Future Foundation went on to make the Neo World Program. Komaru was assigned to be one of the people who were going in to the program, as Komaru was their teacher anyway. Playing as Kayo, Komaru entered the game. The program seemed fine, and all of the captured Remnants was programmed in. Minari was also sent in the game to help on the program's rehabilitation, at least so they thought...

Monaca gave Minari a USB device that would send the Monokuma virus inside that game, yet Minari doesn't know about what is in the device. So by installing Minari to the game, in the form of Kyroki Keiseki, they are just installing the virus. With Minari's installment, everyone in the game was trapped. In a final hoorah, Minari poisoned Kokoro's tea before the installment, and Kokoro died amidst in fixing the glitch. Oops."
2724 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
"So you see....sometimes despair can be in the lead sometimes. Hope doesn't necessarily win, but the things you can do in despair..oh man that is so wondrous to imagine it!" Monaca closes the book and set it aside.

"Sad though, I'm not able to be in the final chapter of this story. Stupid Mikey..." She sighs as she fades into the darkness.

"Tee hee...don't worry, I'm not done yet...my legacy will continue..Just watch."

~ END OF SEASON ~

(Sorry I had to cut short the season guys </3 Most of the people here had no interest in the RP and I just can't stall it any longer. But this was a fun season regardless of inactivity. ^_^)

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!