This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Episode Four: "To Trust is to Deceive"

Topic » Season 5 Episode Four:..

2731 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Last time………..
- Shikkan finally gets arrested for his ongoing crimes or what he calls “experiments”. After two days in, Rebecca breaks them out. God these police are useless. (But hey, that means we get to see “The Adventures of Shikkan Toyotomi” more. YAY :D)
- *Here’s where I put when Taylor and Nana tried to promote a crossover of Danganronpa and Dark Ones on this and pretend like it didn’t happen…..oops.*
- Nagito and Monaca asked Shiro if he could help them get a trustee card so they can get in the building without creating as much ruckus as last time. Shiro kidnapped Minene and completely obliterated her. After getting the trustee ID, Monaca calls the cops so they can arrest Shiro.
- When they got one ID, they realize they needed another. So they jump on Misaki and stab her on the head. Both of them get to the building and hack the school’s security system without anyone knowing, but not without a few evidences.
- As the day of the test arrives, Nagito attacks Satoshi from behind, suffocating him before ending his life. The events of the first killing game happen.
-----------
Episode Four: “To Trust is to Deceive”
DATE: May 30, 2016
LENGTH OF EPISODE: 7 Days

Monaca opens the TV, and a reporter is about to announce a news flash.
Reporter: “It’s been one week since the explosion that happened in Hope’s Peak Academy and we’re still getting no word from the administration of the school which leaves us in question. Was this a set-up?”
Monaca closes the TV. “Damn, we’re secured I guess.”

Yes, it has been one week since the incident. Well if you haven’t read Season 1, well I guess spoiler. (It’s great read it’s not as fucked up as the ones you see today.) Mikleo has been renovating the trustee building to make it look like an alternate school for the school year, which is a month and a half away. His office is now moved to the Future Foundation, and unless a part of it, can only be contacted by call or text. He has told Kariko, the head trustee, to schedule a meeting at the discussion room this afternoon.

*Out of the 83rd Class of Students, only Ina Lear is allowed to still available to RP as Yokina, Jun and Nagisa are dead. Elyse Awards is allowed to RP but only when a game is accessed.*

(To the students, I really really need you to be active. I know some of you are just waiting for Season 6, which is right around the corner, but please cooperate. I’m trying my best to even keep this series alive with all the DRs going on, and I hope you spare some time to RP here too ^_^)
2731 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(Ina Lear is alive because she died two weeks after escaping the killing game. This was one week before she died.)
2731 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
*Fatima takes a deep breath, wondering if she should try getting into contact with Nagito again*
2731 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
*She then decides to say "fuck it" and tries to text Nagito*
2731 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
*She sends the text*

Nagito, I need to talk to you and Monaca.
2731 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Nagito is at the hospital room where Travis is, who hasn't woke up from his coma. His phone vibrates from the text. "I'll be right back." He leaves the room.

*Okay, where to?*
2731 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
*She texts back*

Oh NOW you respond -___-
2731 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*I was helping the survivors for like a week now okay?! Sorry for my silence.*
2731 days 12 hours ago
Maladus1
*She rolls her eyes as she texts back*

Oh shut up, it doesn't take an idiot to realize you and Monaca were behind this. Anyways I need to talk to you two. Should we meet at Towa Tower?
2731 days 12 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*Well, duh. We did some tweaks in there before starting the killings so, yeah let's not go full detail to that. And Towa Tower is surrounded by guards..*
2731 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
*She rolls her eyes*

Whatever, you can meet me in my room then.
2731 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*Okie.* Nagito leaves the hospital and starts to go to the apartment.
2731 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
*Nana is in her personal office, sad about Jun's death*

Nana: ^He was a great person. None of those students deserved this.^
2731 days 11 hours ago
Maladus1
*She sighs, looking back at her kettle on the countertop. She stands up and pours herself some tea*
2731 days 11 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Risaki is in mikleo's new office.....just starring out the window.*
2731 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
*Nana sighs and glances around her office*

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!