This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Jury Questioning

Topic » (S4) Jury Questioning

1996 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Jurors you may ask questions also
Finalists you may give speeches
1996 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Well we made it to day 60.. LOL.

I'll post a speech later, ask me anything!
1995 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Grats to both of you on making the end :)

To both of you:
What was your biggest move?
What did you do that the other person didn't?
1995 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
My biggest move was just staying low and keeping myself close to many people for the first half of the game. Even though I was winning many competitions, I was never nominated until the final 6. After my early HoH reign, I did not have any blood on my hands despite sending a big player out.

The biggest thing is that I won competitions as you have all seen. And during each time I won power, I remained in control of what I wanted to happen. Rubes did win an HoH, but he lost control of it when he chose to put a pawn on the block.
1995 days 20 hours ago
Rubes

Ummm, I think my biggest move was like Will said laying low and just surrounding myself with people that would keep me safe, getting myself into 2 different alliances which people didn’t know about. And I didn’t get nommed until my friends turned on me and even then I managed to find a way to stay. I think that I had a very good social if I’m being honest and although I wasn’t the best physically I could use my mouth to wriggle around the house.

Like I said, I only won 1 HOH and Will won plenty of comps but I think that just shows that without winning some of them Will wouldn’t have been able to make it this far and again although I only won 1 because I had such a great social game, I didn’t need to win comps to stay in as I had majority votes and could keep myself here without comps which I think is more impressive than actually winning HOH and Pov
1995 days 20 hours ago
xMountain22x
Nice job guys on making F2 :)

Will: You stated in your speech that to have a better chance to win, you had to evict me and take Rubes to F2. Why do you think that was the optimal decision?

Rubes: You have proved to be a loyal ally to me this entire game, but you were kind of a floater and didn't do much the entire game (sorry lol) Prove me wrong and state why you weren't a floater.
1995 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Will: You stated in your speech that to have a better chance to win, you had to evict me and take Rubes to F2. Why do you think that was the optimal decision?

In my view of the game, I saw you make more moves and keep up your social game constantly throughout the season than I saw with Rubes. There was an alliance of 4 (Ryan, Rubes, Logan, and myself), but you made it to the f3 and not Ryan or Logan. I saw you play a better strategic game so I couldn't bring you here.
1995 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
You have proved to be a loyal ally to me this entire game, but you were kind of a floater and didn't do much the entire game (sorry lol) Prove me wrong and state why you weren't a floater.

First off, a floater is someone who doesn’t get themselves into an alliance and floats towards the side of the HoH and I did not do that. I think what you mean is a floater competition wise which I would agree with you there but when I did win it I wasn’t scared to make a move or do I wanted because I’d get blood on my hands and you know that since I spoke to you a lot this game. I got myself into 2 solid alliances at the beginning of this game and I wasn’t afraid to make moves so I wouldn’t say that I was a floater based on strategy and gameplay.

And Will you didn’t see my social game because you turned on me and barely spoke to me lol and I wouldn’t say that I didn’t make moves because I pushed to get Cort out (I love you now though girl!) as well as nominating both you and Logan who had the best chance at winning this game. So yes you guys may see me as a floater because I didn’t win comps and kept quiet but that’s because I did all of the hard work behind the scenes.
1995 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
I can't come up with any questions for either of you honestly, already know my vote and it's probably not going to change at any point, wish you both the best of luck and I'm sure everybody, including Joey, is glad this fucking season will finally end so we can put it all behind us.
1995 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
How do u rate your strategy game
1994 days 20 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Grats guys!

Honestly, I forget most of what has happened because it's been so long XD

Soooooo, both of you tell me who you considered to be your closest ally and what you and your ally did for each other.
1994 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
How do you rate your strategy game?

I think that my strategy game was about a 7.5/10 as I had a lot of strategy entering into this game but you never know what’s exactly gonna happen and how hints will turn out so I think that some of my strategy went wrong but I definitely think that I had a stron strategic game.

Who did you considered to be your closest ally and what you and your ally did for each other?

At the start of this game I put myself in the middle and worked both sides of the house and I was mainly doing that with Ryan and we got really close even though we weren’t partners. We were both in the same chats and talked a lot about game moves. Around about the middle of the game I started talking more with Ray and we became really close too. At f8-7 ish me, Ray and Ryan had a chat and got along really well. So I couldn’t pick between them 2 who my closest ally is because I love them both equally. With what we did for each other this game, we helped each other in HoH’s and eviction votes. And even outside of this game especially with you, I cared about everyone and their lives and if there was a problem I’d always want to comfort and help them through it!
1994 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
How do u rate your strategy game?

I'm not going to give a number rating for my game because I think it should speak for itself. You can say I relied on competitions, but I didn't win a competition every week. There were many weeks that I didn't win anything and still remained safe because of the relationships I had. Towards the end I had to win because I was seen as a big target, and I did just that.

Who did you considered to be your closest ally and what you and your ally did for each other?

I didn't have just one closest ally. Throughout the game my closest ally changed as I had to adapt to what was happening. But I would say my closest allies as a whole throughout the season were Ryan, Logan, and James. We each won competitions for each other and kept each other safe (individually, and not as a 4).
1994 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
So many questions

How did u rate me out of 10 and did u hate me?

Do you think i was a great houseguest

Did u ever try to get me out before
1994 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
How did u rate me out of 10 and did u hate me?
Do you think i was a great houseguest

6.5 - No, I didn't hate you. I was shook at all the alliances you pointed out when some of them were real. Thought it was a good BB segment

Did u ever try to get me out before
I voted to save you!
1994 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
I KNOW

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!