This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Living Room

Topic » (S4) Living Room

2031 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Ily <3
2018 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
This is the veto ceremony.

I have nominated Rubes & Ray for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of these nominations.

I have decided..

To USE the power of veto on..

Rubes
I felt bad when I evicted you, so I am vetoing you to make up for doing so!

Ryan, you are the only eligible person I can put up, so ya.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
2018 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Tysm Will <333
2018 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
Well, I guess I'm going to plea for this. Ryan, your a great guy, and awesome competitor to play in this game with. Rubes, not gonna lie as well, have known each other for a while, and I so very much appreciate every positive message you've sent my way and well wishes for what's going on. Same with you Ryan. I hope you guys can accept i'm fine with ether decision, but I've really been invested in this game, it'd be a shame to be evicted now. Good luck on your decision Rubes <3 Love ya :) (Also sorry I couldn't join your rooks charity ahh)
2018 days 13 hours ago
xMountain22x
*either
*we have
sorry lol
2018 days ago
Rubes
Ahhh, this is really hard for me :/
My 2 closest allies in this game are up and I have to decide between them :(
But Ryan I鈥檝e seen that you aren鈥檛 that into this game anymore and asked if you can be evicted so I evict Ryan :(
I鈥檓 so sorry, I know that you wanted this but it still hurts to evict you since we have been so close. Gl with your other games and you played an amazing game, ily 馃挀馃挀

Congrats on f3 Ray and Will! You guys deserve it as well <33
2007 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
This game has been going on far too long. This is a tough decision as I like and have enjoyed working with the both of you.

However, I have decided to evict you, Ray.

Rubes was my duo from the beginning of the game, and it would only make sense to bring him along with me to the final 2.You have played a great game, and I believe I would have an easier time sitting next to Rubes (so this is strategic as well!!)
2007 days 11 hours ago
xMountain22x
https://media.giphy.com/media/GoJH7ECoso3qE/giphy.gif

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!