This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Applications

Topic » S3 Applications

2120 days 9 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Username: CrimsonEnnui
Name (in game): Lee Crimson
Color level: Blood
Time zone: PST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better):
What times work for you for live comps: Literally any time
Gameplan?: I’m playing a social game baby!
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: social/strategic/mental
Live or non live comps?: both
Favorite twist?: MVP
How far would you go to win?: I’ll do anything to win baby
Would you actually be active?: yes
Why should I pick you?: because I’m a tengaged icon, I’m here to play the game of Big Brother. I want to be remembered as a player who wasn’t afraid to make big moves, who isn’t afraid to get blood on his hands, and who isn’t afraid to play the game of big brother
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB8 very dramatic season I loved it. Danielle Lickey from BBOTT she went from being on the block the first 3!weeks to winning comps left and right
2120 days 7 hours ago
lettuceboi
Username: Lettuceboi
Name (in game): Lettuce
Color level: White
Time zone: EST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 5:30-10PM EST
What times work for you for live comps: 6-9PM EST (preferred)
Gameplan: Play a loyal game
What type of player are you? Relational, it's all about trust.
Live or non live comps?: A mix
Favorite twist?: Double Evictions!!
How far would you go to win?: All the way for the 500k
Would you actually be active?: For sure
Why should I pick you?: I've great intuition and can be incredibly loyal, so that I can roll with the crazy twists of the season and not make too many waves in the house. Too many houseguests come in trying to make a big move, so I'm gonna let them try to stir the pot and then help them back their bags when their plans inevitably backfire.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest: BB15, bc it was a total mess, with McCranda, GinaMarie's obsession with Nick, Helen + Elissa poorly timed gameplay, and Andy who just carefully took notes during the fallout. I think my favorite houseguest though would have to be Vanessa from BB 17; she played a near perfect game and always sensed what was happening around the house, but she just couldn't pull out the win in the final challenge.
2120 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
--Application---
Username: YoundAndReckless
Name (in game): Erik
Color level: Black
Time zone: EST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): Anytime after 3pm EST (However I do Bartend Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Those nights are highly unlikely I can do any LIVE challenge.) Sunday anytime after 8pm EST
What times work for you for live comps: anytime after 3pm EST except for the time restrictions due to work mentioned above.
Gameplan?: No clue. I haven't played a Big Brother game in ages.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: A mix in between I'd like to say. But, I'd like to think I'm heavily reliant on others. So, I'd lean towards social.
Live or non live comps?: LIVE are much more fun. But, due to working 7 days a week. NON-Live is preferred.
Favorite twist?: To this date. The POV has been the greatest twist introduced to the game. I'd have to any sort of secret veto as it causes for a fun power shift any time one is presented.
How far would you go to win?: I will vote out whoever hurts my chances the most at any given time.
Would you actually be active?: Of course.
Why should I pick you?: It's rare I apply to any Big Brother hosted game. I'm more known for my Survivor gameplay amongst the G.game community.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Big Brother 9 or 11. BB9 for Sheila alone. And BB11 for gracing us with underrated Big Brother Legend Jordan <333
2120 days 3 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Username: hellokittygirls
Name (in game): Shaquandalifa (no nicknames are acceptable)
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: PST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 5-9 PST
What times work for you for live comps: 5-9 PST
Gameplan?: Get all bitches out duh you stupid
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: PLAIN IKA WONG BITCH STYLE OKURRRR
Live or non live comps?: either or idc bitch
Favorite twist?: they all boring
How far would you go to win?: does murder count
Would you actually be active?: duh bitch
Why should I pick you?: if you don't you a hoe
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? season 11 cuz my homegirl got expelled eeeehhhhhh
2120 days 1 hour ago
ThebestlerHoH
TheBestlerHoH
Name (in game): Bestie
Color level: light green
Time zone: central
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): at night
What times work for you for live comps: at night at/after 7central
Gameplan: NOT TO BE A CRACKEDT BROKE ASS BITCH
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?:
I’m psychotic. I’m mental.
Live or non live comps?: live
Favorite twist?: Coup d’etat
How far would you go to win?: As far as I would for a Klondike bar
Would you actually be active?: yes!
Why should I pick you?: I’m very original.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why?
Favorite season is 11. Favorite houseguest CHIMA or Janelle.
Season 11 was so divided it was good the coup d’etat fucked it up.
Chima is my personality except for the diva ness and Janelle is who I aspire to be irl.

Please pick me. I’m ICONIQUE
2120 days ago
jake_WD
--Application---
Username: Jake_WD
Name (in game): Jacob Britnee
Color level: Red
Time zone: Central
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): I'm always available ;)
What times work for you for live comps: All times
Gameplan?: Get a showmance, be a beast physically, a mental giant, and a social butterfly
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: I'm definitely a power player I'm all three
Live or non live comps?: Live!
Favorite twist?: Rachel Reilly BB13
How far would you go to win?: Whatever it takes no matter what
Would you actually be active?: Of course sweetheart
Why should I pick you?: Read my application. I sound interesting right?
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Big Brother 15, and Jordan Lloyd.
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck ! Thanks Joey!
2119 days 17 hours ago
JacksonFly
--Application---
Username: JacksonFly
Name (in game): Jackson
Color level: White
Time zone: CST
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): I have no job so I’m here 24/7
What times work for you for live comps: all times really
Gameplan?: Make My Target so big that it becomes invisible
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: I am the Jack of all Traits. I can be Strategic, I can be Social, and I can be Physical
Live or non live comps?: both work but preferably non live
Favorite twist?: Carepackages
How far would you go to win?: I’ll do anything or anyone to win this game
Would you actually be active?: I’m never not active
Why should I pick you?: I may be a rookie but I know I’m better than everyone who’s submitted an application. I live and breathe Big Brother it would be a mistake not to pick me
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Favorite Season is Season 7 and Favorite Player is Doctor Will Kirby for the sole reason of his strategy and how good it was
2119 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
Username: dylangover1
Name (in game): dylan
Color level: yellow
Time zone: gmt
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): any
What times work for you for live comps: any
Gameplan?: just be myself
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: social and mental
Live or non live comps?: non but don't mind live
Favorite twist?:
How far would you go to win?: as far as I can
Would you actually be active?: yes
Why should I pick you?: because you will be a fool not to
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? All hard to pick
Also if you can't make a Day tell me in advance !Goodluck !
2119 days 12 hours ago
Ross56
--Application---
Username: Ross56
Name (in game): Ross
Color level: Yellow
Time zone: GMT+5.5
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 10pm EST to 5pm EST
What times work for you for live comps: ^
Gameplan?: Make bonds with everyone. Then pick a side and keep flip flopping between sides till i make it to the end.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Strategic/Social
Live or non live comps?: Non Live
Favorite twist?: Duos Twist from BB13 :)
How far would you go to win?: I'd lose sleep and I LOVE SLEEP.
Would you actually be active?: Definitely
Why should I pick you?: Why not? Im experienced in group games and am a pretty damn good player.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? BB13 and Daniele Donato :)
2119 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
--Application---
Username: Jacob_C
Name (in game): Jacob
Color level: Silver
Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 6PM American EST or later (later the better)
What times work for you for live comps: as above
Gameplan?: idk. have been off tengaged for over 18 months so idk
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: never been good physically so i guess socially and strategically
Live or non live comps?: mixture of both
Favorite twist?: ones that dont necessarily invole a public vote
How far would you go to win?: whatever it takes
Would you actually be active?: yes. ive been gone for a while but i have been a very active group game competitor in the past.
Why should I pick you?: group games were always my thing on tengaged and i made it far in SO many but the only one i won didnt even feel like a win because there were so many inactives doing everything i said. give me a real challenge so i can show that i am back.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? 14. first one i ever watched and i love the characters and the gameplay
2119 days 4 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Username: Jay_smooth1738
Name (in game): Jay Sean
Color level: yellow
Time zone: Central
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): between 7 and 10
What times work for you for live comps: 5pm to 10pm
Gameplan?: i want to go into the house and meet new folks. Cause an early alliance could be the difference between a win and a loss. And i am willing to throw comps when i need to and win when i have to.
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: i would say that i am a mix between strategic and social. I know what i need to do, and i use my social appeal to get others to do my dirty work.
Live or non live comps?: mix between both of them
Favorite twist?: Pandoras box/ Tree of temptation/ dynamic duos
How far would you go to win?: Honestly, i would do whatever it takes to win. I am willing to play a dirty game to get a clean win.
Would you actually be active?: Yes, big brother is my life and i love it.
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i consider myself the besy of both worlds. I can play nice and honest like a hero, but i can manipulate others and backdoor folks like im a villain.
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? My favorite season would have to be 18 because the drama kept me watching it and the blindsides were hilarious, and my favorite houseguest would be out of 5 folks: Da'vonne, Janelle, Rachel Riley, Jason and Alex from 19 because they all represent me in a sense; Like Da'vonne is a confessional comedian, Rachel and Janelle are smart powerhouses, and Alwx and Jason are what i would be when i find my big brother buddy.  Why?
2119 days 2 hours ago
paul028
Username: paul028
Name (in game): Paul
Color level: Silver
Time zone: GMT
Times available (preferably at night just works out better): 4-9PM EST (if your in america)
What times work for you for live comps: Any bar past 10PM
Gameplan?: Im not gonna sugar coat it, just be nice and win every comp I can
What type of player are you? Strategic, mental, social, physical or a mix between?: Social!
Live or non live comps?: Live
Favorite twist?: MVP
How far would you go to win?: Very VERY far trust me, I once bullied someone into quitting a game so the eviction would cancel and I'd stay in the game :)
Would you actually be active?: Yes
Why should I pick you?: I bring drama, and bullying ;)
Favorite season of Big Brother and houseguest? Why? Season 15 it had alot of good moments bar the racism but overall a good playing season
2116 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Applications closed

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!