This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard (WEEK 4)

Topic » Backyard (WEEK 4)

2519 days 17 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place here:

• Head of Household Competition
• Power of Veto Competition
2519 days 16 hours ago
XoXU
Wooooo
2519 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
Tonight's competition will be non-live so no need to check in. Instructions will be posted shortly!
2519 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Oka
2519 days 16 hours ago
chpman12
Thanks Nobow
2519 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
Some of you saw a popularity competition coming, and here it is! This competition is called "T@GGED" and the rules are simple.

Linked below is a blog where you must get Tengaged user's to tag you by commenting "@yourusername". The HouseGuest who has been tagged by the most amount of people by 10PM EST tonight, will be the new Head of Household! HouseGuests, both in the game and evicted, can also tag themselves or another player and coaches can tag a HouseGuest as well. And just to confirm, you can only be tagged by someone once.

If you have any questions, send a mail or message me on skype - but let’s get started!
2519 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
2519 days 16 hours ago
NoBow
I'm at work tonight and Jaron is gone for a few days so the full results probably won't be posted until 11PM-Midnight, but I'll be on at 10PM to post that the competition has ended.

Good luck HGS!
2518 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
Welcome to the week 4 Coaches Competition! As a reminder, only the four coaches will compete
2518 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
My connection sucks right now.
2518 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
This competition is called “Bombs Away!” and will be played in three (Or two if Isaa doesn't show) rounds.

In this challenge you must pass around a bomb, with the goal of not being the one holding it when it explodes. Before we start each round, I will tell you the number of passes you can make until the bomb explodes.

So for example if i start the round saying “5 PASSES UNTIL THE BOMB EXPLODES”, once the bomb has been passed for a fifth time, the coach currently holding it would be eliminated. You are allowed to pass the bomb to the same person multiple times in one round, however you obviously cannot pass it to yourself.

Talking will not be allowed during the rounds, so please try to pass the bomb on quickly. If any of you have any questions, ask now - if not, let’s get started!
2518 days 14 hours ago
BernieBudd
I love 1baring
2518 days 14 hours ago
BernieBudd
Cool
2518 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
You pass the bomb by saying *Passes bomb to __*
2518 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
If nobody has any questions let's get started!

By a random generator, Josh you will start Round 1 with the Bomb at 14 Passes until it explodes!

Wait for my go to start passing the bomb Josh.
2518 days 14 hours ago
NoBow
ROUND ONE STARTS NOW! (14 PASSES UNTIL THE BOMB EXPLODES)

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!