This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

2411 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Fred wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury... Rose, Jax, and Kasey, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-The game has been moving slower lately due to the non-live challenges, have people still been maintaining relationships?
-There was suspicion that Kasey left with an idol. Thoughts?
-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 7:30 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2411 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
The game has been moving slower lately due to the non-live challenges, have people still been maintaining relationships?- Some people are not being that social back and it gives me question marks, is it because they are not active or am I screwed?
-There was suspicion that Kasey left with an idol. Thoughts?- That most be the case imo
-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again?- You never now, is the numbers really the alliance lines?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?- Loyality for sure.
2411 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Questions:
-The game has been moving slower lately due to the non-live challenges, have people still been maintaining relationships? Yeah some probably have for sure.
-There was suspicion that Kasey left with an idol. Thoughts? I never trust anything that comes out of Kaseys mouth so who knows if it's true.
-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again? It all depends on what people want to do I mean this game changes all the time so nothing is ever simple in this game lol.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Idk we'll see
2410 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Questions:
-The game has been moving slower lately due to the non-live challenges, have people still been maintaining relationships? I'm pretty I have because if I haven't I wouldn't still be here.
-There was suspicion that Kasey left with an idol. Thoughts? I think that's very funny, honestly. You just never know if it's the truth.
-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again? I'm not sure what you mean by similar but the game changes very quickly.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? I'm basing my vote on loyalty! :)
2410 days 17 hours ago
demikol
-The game has been moving slower lately due to the non-live challenges, have people still been maintaining relationships?
I'm pretty sure, if their smart

I really don't know her well enough to know if she would just "blurt that out" or try and lie for players left behind? We will see

-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again? Maybe, some people get itchy to "shake things up" sometimes so we will see if that happens and works out for them.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight? What will make my road less bumpy to reach the end
2410 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
of course they have. how the hell do non live challenges relate to anything about relation ships?  That like saying if a moose dies does a person still have two nipples?
What the hell do u mean suspicion. Kasey literally said she had an idol right after the vote. What would the point be for kasey to lie after she lost the game...
-The vote count has stayed relatively similar since the merge. Will it be the same again?
Why dont u be patient and see. Where patient for u when u come late to challenges
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Spongebob
2410 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
I just want everyone to know that if I sit on the jury after tonight, if you've not spoken to me all game you've let Brady play your game for you, do not expect or even think to ask me for a vote because it will go to the farmer and not the sheep :D
Had you spoken to me, you'd know my word is good and it will be kept.
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Hufus (self-vote)
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Ryan
2410 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Oh?
2410 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Jessie vote lmao
2410 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Max. That's 1 vote Hufus, 1 vote Ryan, 1 vote Max.
2410 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
https://49.media.tumblr.com/1fc8155c299f42838a4d7d2b29f87c3e/tumblr_o5hypvSz9M1txhkrbo5_250.gif

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!