This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11

Topic » Tribal Council #11

2303 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Harry wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury, MC, and Zach Z, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-Last vote was a definite change from the first merge vote-will it change again?
-We are almost at single digits, how does a shrinking tribe affect each vote?
-Who here feels in danger tonight?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 11:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2303 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
Last vote was a definite change from the first merge vote-will it change again? I think that the trust we had is gone
-We are almost at single digits, how does a shrinking tribe affect each vote? Less room to hide for some people
-Who here feels in danger tonight? Everyone that crossed me last time should be scared
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Who led the charge after me and clearly isn’t trying to apologize
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I’ll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I’ll read the votes.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Zyler
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach. That’s 1 vote Zyler, 1 vote Zach.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zyler
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach. That’s 2 votes Zyler, 2 votes Zach.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zyler
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach. That’s 3 votes Zyler, 3 votes Zach.
2302 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b6d37d4c8aad569004ba95607db0b71/tumblr_oyd1cqr5WD1skb3nho2_400.gif
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zyler
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zyler. That’s 5 votes Zyler, 3 votes Zach. 2 votes left.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

The eleventh person voted out of Survivor Tasmania: Unfinished vs Untested and the third member of our jury...

Zyler. That’s 6,that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2302 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Zyler grabs torch*

Zyler, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

*Zyler exits*

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!