This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2070 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 7:00 pm EST.
2069 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
HERE
2069 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Check-in starts now and ends at 7:05 pm EST. Anybody to not check in by that time will not be able to participate.
2069 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Here
2069 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
2069 days 8 hours ago
kingLiam
Here
2069 days 8 hours ago
cole225
O
2069 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This challenge requires you to take turns being the "shooter" and the "jumper". When I say "GO", the shooter must post "shoots" as fast as possible, and the jumper must post "jumps" as fast as possible. The shooter's goal is to post "shoots" faster than the jumpers post "jumps" in order to score points.

The shooter scores one point for each person that they posted before. For example, if there are 8 people playing and the shooter is the first one to type "shoots", the shooter will score 7 points that round.

A jumper scores one point if they post "jumps" before the shooter posts "shoots".

Each person will shoot ONCE. After each person has shot once, the person with the highest score wins individual immunity, guaranteeing themselves a spot in the final 8. They will also win a clue to the hidden immunity idol, which they will share with two others. Everyone else will be vulnerable at tribal council, where somebody will become the 5th member of our jury. Are there any questions?
2069 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Here
2069 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
who wants a quit token
2069 days 8 hours ago
J2999
I love being good at this comp
I don’t love doing this comp on slow WiFi though
2069 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Here
2069 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Pokepat get outta here with ur shite
2069 days 8 hours ago
cole225
Nice
2069 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Hi
2069 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Damn PokePat

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!