This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17

Topic » Tribal Council #17

2164 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Ethan wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury... Tashi, Budd, Cody, and AJ...voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-Last vote was unanimous, does that mean that this vote will be more divided, or is everyone at a consensus again?
-The final original Lobamba was voted out last vote, and now 4 Emblembe and 3 Manzini remain. Are original tribal lines still having an effect on this game?
-We are getting deep into the game, and your decisions may change the jury's mind negatively or positively. Are you basing decisions off of jury management?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 7:30 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2163 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
Like i said, anything can happen.

Old tribal lines haven’t really been a basis for votes in the past, so I’d be surprised if they came into to play now

Definitely. You gotta think about the jury now. I wanna win LMAO
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2163 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
me @ us ignoring Mud's questions everytime LMAO
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2163 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
-Last vote was unanimous, does that mean that this vote will be more divided, or is everyone at a consensus again?

i mean im not self voting so ;3
-The final original Lobamba was voted out last vote, and now 4 Emblembe and 3 Manzini remain. Are original tribal lines still having an effect on this game?

i wish bc then id be in majority LMAO. its more swap tribal lines except jakehou swapped so its like 6-1.
-We are getting deep into the game, and your decisions may change the jury's mind negatively or positively. Are you basing decisions off of jury management?

people who havent said a word to me wont get my jury vote, and theres a lot of them.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

the person i tried going to but didnt want anything to do with me. sorry not.
2163 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
o i just replied ;33333333
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
LMAO Nicky
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Nicky
2163 days 3 hours ago
jakehou97
Inb4 none of us return
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Sydney. That's 1 vote Nicky, 1 vote Sydney.
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Nicky
2163 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
ME :o dead

whats your skype nicky?
2163 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Nicky. That's 3 votes Nicky, 1 vote Sydney. 3 votes left.
2163 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
hehe i lied

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!