This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2115 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, due at 10:00 pm EST Monday.
2115 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, for this challenge you will all be playing this game:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

You must screenshot it, and send me your score. You may submit as many times as you want, and I will use your best score as your final submission. I will take the top FOUR scores from each tribe. So each tribe can send as many screenshots as they would like, but the people with the top 4 scores from each tribe will count. Obviously the person that is voted out from Lobamba will not be able to contribute to the score. In your screenshots, make sure I can see your profile page in another window, so that I can see your $Ts. This ensures that nobody is cheating and giving other people their scores.

The tribe with the highest combined score (using the best four scores) wins immunity. The losing tribe goes to tribal council, where somebody will become the 12th person voted out of this game. Submissions are due to me at 10:00 pm EST Monday.

Are there any questions?
2115 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also sorry for all these non-live challenges, I've been busier than expected recently. I'll do live challenges whenever possible.
2115 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
omg this game is dumb af
2114 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Manzini, getting your first look at the new Lobamba tribe... Cole voted out at the last tribal council.

Give me a few minutes to count the scores and I will announce!
2114 days 22 hours ago
jakehou97
Wow
2114 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results! Before revealing, although I said the top 4 scores would count, I only received 2 submissions from each tribe! So we will still have an accurate winner by adding the two scores from each tribe.
2114 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For Manzini:

Jeremy: 1105000
Ethan: 88200

Sum: 1193200
2114 days 22 hours ago
tashi
UMMMM HUNNNNYYYY
2114 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For Lobamba:

AJ: 1928200
Jake: 111500

Sum: 2039700

Which means...

LOBAMBA WINS IMMUNITY!!!
2114 days 22 hours ago
jakehou97
Welp
2114 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
i think i’m gagged my score beat theirs combined
2114 days 22 hours ago
tashi
NO NO NO
2114 days 22 hours ago
Raydiz33
Thank you Aj
2114 days 22 hours ago
tashi
Sit down hunny he didn't count all of our scores.
2114 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
oop

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!