This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tris: i vote waf 2  keep the tribe strong
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: I’m glad my team won, I didn’t have to do anything and I was so happy because I did not feel like doing the challenge in the first place. This game is really weird, usually in other group games I feel like I have a solid alliance or a friendship with people but in this game I really don’t. I try to talk with the people on my tribe and it just feels fake to me idk. The only person I truly trust and like on my tribe is Rubes, I feel like she would be really loyal to me. The person that I have the least amount of talks with is James, and I thought we would be really close in this game but we just don’t talk. Today I’m just going to work on my relationships, I’m going to try to not talk about the game to much but I probably am 😂. On the other tribe I really hope that Riley stays I feel like I could work with him since he has a gif on his front page of Snookie from Jersey Shore, and I love that show.
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Vlad: Changing my vote to waf i guess
Dont wanna force a tie this early in the game
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Krista: voting waf..
This annoys me but i guess a big move will have to wait for now
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Waf is voted out*

*Lavender is medevaced*

*Merge*

*Kyle wins immunity*
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tris: i vote vlad hes 2 bossy
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: @ Kyle saying he worked with Raven in another game ☕🤨
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: omg why does every single person in this game want to be in an alliance with me
“Patrick would you be down for an F4 with Vlad and Krista?”
THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH
I did not ask for this
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Soo now you guys should expect me to make some plays .
My ride or die is kyle and we are in an alliance w patrick. Our plan is to allign w vlad and krista and at thr final 5 we use patrick to eliminate them.
Now i think the target is tris cause he tried forming an alliance and he was very pushy about it
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Vlad: Its time to finally make one.. Before merge i thought that i can use Tris as a sheep and that he doesnt really know much about the game but surprisingly i wake up to him targetting me.. well i was tryna talk to people and see who would do tris .. since James and Kyle told me about Tris plan i figured i could get them myself krista and james said he has patrick .. and i thought raven could be my 6 but what a shook he doesnt wanna do tris which tells me they are close .. im pretty sure he also has silver and rubes around his finger so thats a 4 .. i need to try and rally the troops against those 4 :) it will be fun
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: (Tris) sorry I tryed to save you but it was to little to late.
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Krista: Voting Tris
He is after Vlad and also thats what majority is doing i think
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Vlad: Bye Tris baby
He is after me so yeee
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: 1. What do you think about the merge?
For some reason I wasn't expecting the merge. It should be Top 11 right now hence why I guess I wasn't expecting it but we're here now so it's time to play.
2. What strategy talk has been going on?
Tris randomly created an alliance with myself, Kyle and Silver. It felt kind of random because Tris had never spoken to be beforehand, and I personally thought he was really annoying at challenges so I had no intention of speaking with him ever.
James also approached me to talk and despite having been against each other in a past group game, we agreed to work together in this one. He suggested an alliance with Vlad & Krista which was kind of annoying especially since I already felt enough of a connection with the rest of original Omagua and thus didn't want to go behind their backs. I brought up the point James made to Kyle to hopefully sway him into voting Vlad out as Tris initially suggested, but that was to no avail.
2208 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes: I vote to evict Tris because he's very active and a threat to our alliance so he has to go

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!