This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jordan: So, the votes come out and its a tie and I'm in danger of being voted out. I'm telling raven and silver that I will be loyal to them game if I stay. i'll say anything to stay. I don't want to go out this way.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Jordan is voted out*
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jordan: Well this is disappointing. This isn't what I came here to do.
Team kept losing, people kept quitting and suddenly and that was left was people I was "allined" with. I took the risk of not playing an idol but I guess they didn't want the chance to survive by having a loyal member with an idol. I even did the flag challenge and that wasn't enough.
So I was gonna be loyal to silver and raven in this game and I thought that there was a chance that they would want me around as they kept coming to me and claims to want to work with me. but I was being played. guess they didn't realise that I would be in other games in the future and if I see them in it, I would make sure that they leave as they aren't loyal.
I was ready for a fun game and play well and to just have a premature end after 2 people quitting will be a tough pill to swallow.
unless theres a second chance season or spot then I guess this is my time in the series. that's disappointing. thanks for having me around though people wont know it. goodnight.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Tribe swap*
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Yes we finally won immunity, I鈥檓 glad that Rubes, Raven, and I are safe. I finally had the chance to talk to Patrick and I think it went pretty well all we did is talk about the challenge though. I鈥檓 going to continue building my relationship with them. I think either Will or Crystal is going tonight I already know that James and Kyle have an alliance, so I kinda want them to stay because I feel like they would work with me. Also there a dangerous pair so they would most likely be bigger targets than me. Me & Rubes know Crystal so I kinda want her to stay so she can work with us but she didn鈥檛 even do the challenge 馃槕. I鈥檓 ready for a twist to happen like things are a little to quite for me.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Silver finds the Ucayali idol*
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Did I just do that, am I dreaming right now or did I just find the hidden immunity idol in less than an hour 馃. Yes I fucking did hahahahaha, I鈥檓 such a try hard. This is really great but I have to pray that Raven doesn鈥檛 find it either because if he finds the blog for the immunity idol he鈥檒l know I have it which is really scary. I鈥檓 so hype I can鈥檛 believe I found it, I鈥檓 going to sleep happily tonight.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
James: So Red openly stated he was voting Crystal
I trust Will the most on the tribe, and he wants to vote Red so I'm gonna do that to, as it should mean we're both safe.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Ok here we go this will take a lot of time to write
First lets time travel to the moment when the ucayali tribe lost the flag challenge *swooop*
So me and rubes come up with great ideas. Jordan saud he would put them in the actual flag . And he did put -stuff- in it. There were parts of our ideas mixed into something not-so-spot on
So the orchids should have gone in the corners of the flag. There should have been 4 small ones but he dropped an obese orchid on the side so i couldnt say he didnt use my idea. Then we agreed to write something funny ish under the tribe name like *We lost a person in the first 5 hours * which is a real fact but no he didnt do it. Also the idol should have smaller and should have said "we need this pls"
Then at the palm thing he really messed up. I sent him the picture  w the planet to give him the idea of palmprint he wasnt supposed to use it. We all would select a color and our names should have been there.
Basically we were aiming for a classic survivor flag, with an arts and crafts style and a tribe personal touch. He didnt even bother to put in text effects.
I mean i appreciate him actually doing it but he really did leave out some key things. Even if we still would have lost i would have been ok knowing that it turned out the way we wanted it to.
Now for the tribal oh boy it got ugly
Ill start by telling you how bored and uniterested  jordan sounds when he talks. I send him 15 lines long messages aand he only says yeah, no or thats what i thought. I ask him if he would be my ally in the merge and i was trying to convince him in 3 consecutive messages and ya boy jordan goes "yeah"
Then silence
Wdym yeah is that coded or something??? Only yeah?????
Erm idk if you mean that umm maybe you should show me that you actually fucking care about stuff
He seemed really hesitant but also very direct like it meant nothing
At that point i started questioning his loyalty
At first we were going to vote rubes out, but plot twist silver flipped on jordan and he was voting him w rubes. I was like "k perfect" and we started a blindside for flushing his idol. I voted rubes just in case he might try doing something w his idol, knowing that i could vote him out in the revote
Then he gets voted out and starts being a BIT bitter
He tells me i just lost a loyal ally. Yeah well thats bullshit cause i know trust silver and rubes more than jordan and kyle has an idol still so im good to go for the merge.
Also why would i need him? I really need a guy to constantly tell me  yeah,  no and other monosilabic words i made a mistake what can i say
Then a swap punches us in a face and it shakes things up.
Now kyle tells me to trust patrick and vote jussy out. So i make a skype chat w silver and patrick and we all agree to vote jussy out. Welp that was ez i guess.
Then the challenge results are announced and jussy scores a 0. Not a NA like Crystal he is special and needs a zero. So he just played the thing and sent a zero score???? #minimum effort where you at?
Now we have a reason to vote him out we can justify that to him yay.
I cant find an idol ugh
Moving on
I have a theory hehe
WHY IS THIS GROUP SECRET HUH? 
Ive dont some Xtra intense thinking and i came to a conclusion.
Usually you have a lot of players in ur seasons so why only 12 for Omagua? At first i thought people are competing to get in the season but then when i added the fact that its a secret group i came up with an explaination
Somewhere deep in the jungle there are 2 other tribes comepeting with each other. Someday we shall meet, we shall welcome newcomers into our grounds and meet new opponents.
So yeah i think there is are other people playing in this season, but in a different group. We will merge in the future . Is that it ? Was i psychic-y enough to read through the secrets of this season?? 
If that isnt the twist you should make it a thing in a
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Crystal is voted out*
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle: so I feel betrayed by will
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Patrick: Coming into this game and first seeing the cast, I did not expect to do so well. I guess I've already proven myself wrong, but I'm still a little uneasy. The reason I felt so was because everyone in this cast felt like they already "knew each other". I browsed through a couple of people's friends lists and a lot of people in this game had each other added. Also not to blow smoke up my ass but I think I tend to perform better in All-Star types of casts than I do in "noobie casts". That's because whenever I play against less established players I tend to be targeted, and it's typically not a bad move so I don't blame them for doing so. I've been trying my best to be as friendly as possible with whoever I come in contact with in this game to combat that, and I can only hope I'm doing a good enough of a job.
Back on Maranon I bonded with Kyle the most and I think he trusts me because he tends to further the conversation whenever we're talking rather than killing it and remaining silent. He clearly has a lot to say and he feels comfortable enough telling me. Today for instance, Kyle wouldn't stop rambling on about how he felt betrayed by Will for voting against him. He also told me about finding both tribe's idols and to be honest I hadn't even looked for them so he's good. Because of his last Tribal, however, I would prefer to throw this round's challenge to ensure his safety on Maranon. I have a deal with Silver and Raven to vote Jussy out first and they both seem really nice so I hope they're being honest.
As for the twist, the most popular rumour is that we'll be merging with another Survivor group game, which makes sense. It would explain the small size of the initial cast and also why the game is being played on private mode. But whatever it is, I can't wait for the arrival of new people. The two quits on Day 1 might have soured this game a little and we're running out of people. The tribes are also very small so there's only so much we can do. All our options are rather limited because of it, so I can't wait to see how everything unfolds.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Me and my tribe are going to kill this challenge, but if we win Raven gets another clue to the idol and has a better shot at finding it which is curtains for me. Should I just tell his dumb ass that I have it so at least he would trust me. No I鈥檓 not doing that because Jordan told us and he still voted him out. Omg they were talking about the idol in the alliance chat and I was shook. My ass kept real quiet, I was on hush mode. I鈥檓 probably sealing Rubes fate if we win this but, I need to worry about me first, hopefully she鈥檚 been making some connections over there on the dark side.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes: I am new to this tribe and I think we're gonna lose this challenge so I needed to make an alliance very quickly if I want to stay and I have with Kyle but I think I can trust him. I'm gonna tell James and Will to vote me and then hopefully they do so that Kyle can use the idol on me! It's risky but I hope it works.
2194 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle: Damn I cannot believe my tribe threw that fucking challenge. Now I am in great danger of going once again. Right now, I am in a predicament in which I have 3 options
1. Don鈥檛 play the idol and risk me going
2. Play the idol on a potential ally Rubes and risk me going
3. Play the idol on myself and risk me in the future.
I am leaning towards the first option because I don鈥檛 know if I can fully trust Rubes. I feel like she is just using me to save her ass. However, I am unsure of who James and will are voting. I鈥檝e heard that it鈥檚 gonna be Rubes, but I鈥檓 not certain
But I鈥檓 willing to take the risk. If I stay and I don鈥檛 play the idol, I am guaranteed power next time around. So this is the reason I am voting Rubes this time around.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!