This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: i felt like i had everything figured today when i wanted to vote for brien and even though hes the next vote, i need him to break up the trio and thats something i wouldnt be able to do at f6 so the "the order doesnt affect the outcome" thing doesnt apply in this case. The order indeed is very important for me to scale up in the totem pole and for that reason and with a lot of guilt im voting for HOLLY.
I feel like im gonna get a lot of blame for the blindsides and i have no clue how not to do that without putting myself in a sticky situation. Im putting my trust on Will and Luke, both ppl who also have trusted me with their idols before, i feel like Will will be blindsided in a way but i know he wouldnt vote me out, or would he? we will see!
i hope i get to the end to explain every move i have had to make in order to come out on top of the rest of the players. Right now i want to believe i have connections with both sides that dont speak to each other as we could realize for the last vote that didnt leak to them and i expect this vote to not leak either however this is gonna put a huge target on me for being the deciding vote BOTH times and im trying to prepare myself but i really cant lmao im sorry Holly it isnt personal, its a game!
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Holly is voted out*
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alan: 12th: Azri (subfriend) (3-2-1) Chukchi/Breddegrad/Breddegrad
11th: Sarge (sarge455) (3-2) Chukchi/Laengde/Breddegrad
10th: Meli (cereal222) (4-2) Chukchi/Laengde/Laengde
9th: Jake (tundrahenry101) (3-2) Chukchi/Laengde/Laengde
---MERGE---
8th: Robby J (Robbyjak) (4-3-1) Chukchi/Laengde/Laengde/Chukchi
7th: Holly (obey_me) (3-3) (3-1 revote) Chukchi/Laengde/Breddegrad/Chukchi
look at that list of people
who i didnt send to jury
When I make F3
my speech is gonna be
"I recieved no votes all game and voted none of u out
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Hello everyone. I know it's been a while. In that time I managed to waste an idol cause I didn't read the rules correctly, loose a trusted ally and a friend in one elimination, and am now the most hated man in this game. Let's start with the beginning way back with F11.
Robby single handedly won immunity and resulted in Azri getting the boot. I was like "oh shit the other side is coming for us." Turns out Sarge tried to make a move but it backfired. I was hoping Alan could somehow survive so we could make merge together. Oh yeah, we have an F2 together but he is close with some others like Will and Brian. He could flip in the future, but hoping he doesn't.
Since Sarge screwed himself trying to get will out, he was the next to go. Not too sad he's gone because we barely talked. I actually don't know if we said anything to each other. Pretty much indifferent about his departure except for knowing somebody lost an ally.
I was feeling pretty nervous about the tribe swap. I knew Brien wasn't on my side but Robby and I have been pals in the past. We hit it off like usual and brought Jake into the mix to have a 4-2 vote against Meli. This was mainly to cut off Holly's right hand woman since those two were inseparable as far as I heard.
Now it's F9. Things start getting crazy. Robby has the idea of going after Jake. I thought he wanted to reconnect with the guy after but it's his move. I wanted Jake out as well since the dude was a power player. We knew that we were merging after this because there was NO WAY we could be tribes any longer. I thought we were merging at F11 for crying out loud.
F8 was the first time I genuinely thought I was a dead man. Brien was still salty at sergio and threw his vote away. That meant that me, Sergio, Alan, and Robby should be in the majority of the game and have the power! Alas, Sergio backstabbed us and eliminated Robby. Yes that was a power move and I wanted to be apart of it eventually, but this wasn't the time. We were automatically in the minority because WHB (Will, Holly, Brian) were a tight trio and Brien hated me/Sergio. I was FURIOUS with Sergio even with his apologies. What pissed me off the most was in the F7 challenge, he goes straight after me and says he thought the winner was whoever guessed the name correctly first. If that was the case, why didn't you go after Holly with me? The explanation doesn't back him up that well and he better watch out if we make it far together. As I told Sergio this about Robby, the statement now applies to him as well: "I like the guy, but there is no way I can win against him. We have to vote him off eventually."
F7 was not my finest hour. I thought I was being a hero, but I didn't realize the freeze idol stopped the person who was safe from voting. I genuinely thought it could either stop one vote or just save like normal. Thinking back on it that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but that was my logic. We had the majority I put that in jeopardy. Thank you Will/Brian for giving Holly a pity vote and not going to rocks. Speaking of the devil, she was pretty upset with me. I expected worse, but she wasn't shy to speak her mind. I am low-key afraid of her aggressive rage that I left the frat we were in for safety measures. Cowardly move? I think that's the brave move. The weak move would be to have her message the entire tribe telling them to unstar me. (It's happened before to another frat member so I know she won't be afraid to do it.)
Now here we are but first I want to clarify something mainly with Sergio about Will. Yes he is easy to talk to, but that doesn't mean he will vote with us. I'm pretty sure anyone in Will's situation would have skipped rocks. The odds weren't in his favor. 66% chance him or an ally goes home compared to a 100% an ally goes home but 0% chance he leaves. I get he is easy to talk to, but that is what makes him dangerous. I think he and Sergio are close which is why he insisted to keep
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Will wins immunity*
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Best case scenario is to get either Will or Sergio out next tribal. I think I have a 30/70 chance against Brian
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: after last blindside on holly, i got so much heat from her attacking me personally for backstabbing her so i attacked her back and removed her off skype and filtered as well. im not gonna let people get personal with me when its just a game and i dont care about her vote, she wasnt gonna give it to me anyways.
aside from her, Will was rather shocked than upset that i lied to him wheread Brian did tell me he was somewhat upset or at least thats how it came off. Luke i think still trusts me while Alan also has shown interest in keeping communication with me, same as Brian. however after last challenge's results i became super paranoid cuz i was seemed at not trustworthy at all, also a social and strategic threat soooooooo why would they keep someone like me in the game? while they put Will as the one most likely to win i feel like thats bc they expect me to get voted off before the finale and obviously im not gonna let that happen and as cutthroat as i have played this game, i cant vote out Will, one of my closest TG friends. But no matter how far I go, i am very proud for the way i played and i still believe i stand a chance at winning however i do think that my jury management hasnt been the best considering Holly hates me and ive blindsided another bunch of players like Jake and Robby, Meli and Sarge both never interacted with me so thats another 2 votes that i might not be getting. I dont know how this is gonna turn out but ive played the best to my ability while remaining socially acceptable if u wanna call it?
Anyways Alan came up to me earlier and said he wanted to vote Brien out, so i went around and spread the word to get it done and apparently everyone is voting for Brien, so with that said I am indeed voting for BRIEN.
My next move is to get Alan out, and even though id love for Luke to make f3 with me cuz hes been by my side the entire game, I know that if he goes to the jury instead of Brian, he might possibly vote for me and Brian being in finals is good for me too cuz hed def vote for Will to win if he was in the jury
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brian: hopefully everyone is telling me the truth. Next round i am planning to use my idol and take out sergio/luke
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Brien is voted out*
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Brian said hi and I’m trying to get him to wrap him in a plan with Alan to go after Will and Sergio. Those two will win hands down to any of us so might as well go after them
Brian will probably win in default, but this is my best move to make it to the end
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: I am super nervous coming into the finale as usual even though ive voted in majority every single vote i feel like tonight will be my fall.
Why cant everything just be so simple and vote out Alan? Nope, Will has to ruin my plans and decided to go after Luke for 5th, if Will wins immunity Luke is screwed cuz he also has an idol and can do whatever he wants with it even tho we found it together and i thought wed use it together but its anyone's game i guess and if he wants to vote out one of my closest allies that would allow me to go to f3 then i guess i can strike back if i win this immunity. Will seems to be thinking for himself at this point cuz he doesnt trust Luke enough. Alan would obviously vote Luke and Brian would do what Will says and therefore im in a minority with Luke. My thoughts on the remaining players
Luke - Ive played with him the entire game almost from day 1 having each other's backs at all points, i want to bring him to f4 but i wouldnt mind giving him 4th assuming he would vote for me at ftc
Alan - Shifty player from start to end (like me except ive made real allies) i dont want him in f4 cuz he could go any way the vote and Luke would have my back more at the upcoming vote. I dont care if he makes f3 or not
Brian - As much as I'd like to get him out, if he enters the jury hes 100% voting for Will so its either both Will and Brian in f3 with me or just Brian cuz I feel Will would vote for me.
Will - one of my closest friends here, i feel ive dominated this game socially and strategically but he has better jury management than i do even tho i think he has more secure connections than i do but at least ive interacted with more people. I am still debating whether voting him out would be a good option for me to win but at the same time I have to make it there first and im not sure if Brian alone would support me.
My 2 targets tonight are mainly Alan, but if i cant make that happen then Will/Brian are gonna have to go i just cannot let Luke be voted out. It is sooooooo tough having to give ppl a priority when u arent even sure theyre gonna save you
if i somehow dont make it to finale (im available) id like the vote to go this way
5th Will (though he might win immunity) but if he doesnt then..
4th Alan
3rd Brian
2nd Luke
1st MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The time has come for me to bring my A+++++++ game, I cant fuck this up. I really want to win this but if i dont, thats fine ive played my hardest, having zero advantages like idols only relying on my gameplay. Ive blindsided people, lied my ass off, people trusted me with their idols at many points, ive won a challenge which is super rare for me cuz im not known for being a physical threat and even though ive gotten a lot of blood, i dont regret anything. BALLS TO THE WALL!
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Sergio wins immunity*
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: William as my final vote. It was fun while it lasted
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Luke is voted out*

*Will wins immunity*

*Sergio is voted out*
2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alan: im getting 0 votes
but at least I know i played a cute game

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!