This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: I vote for Jake
Your reign is over
I am taking back my throne and your buddy Brian will follow shortly
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: i have no fucking clue whats gonna happen tonight
theres a chat of 4 people consisting of Robby, Jake, Luke and myself that was created to vote for Meli and now we're supposed to vote for Brien
Brien on the other hand, I confronted him last night for lying to me twice so he started telling ppl i had an idol?????? then he said either me or Luke had it???????? so whats the real story mate?
i have no idols and neither does Brien apparently, so we agreed on voting for him. However last night Robby made a chat with Luke and myself to ply against Jake since he had been plotting behind my back so we 3 agreed on voting for Jake. I am not sure whether to believe Robby or not, hes a smart player and he could be doing this to take out a threat for his game. But i really have no options right now so im gonna go ahead and vote for JAKE. My gut was telling me that Jake is staying true to what we as a group agreed to vote Brien which means Robby could be lying but at this point is hard to turn everything around and vote robby out.
This could change in the matter of minutes though so id appreciate if u could wait until 7:30 to read the votes
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Jake is voted out*

*Merge*

*Will wins immunity*
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: OOPS me missing a crucial immunity. Very good chance I'm not gonna be able to keep up my 0 votes thing. RIP
Sergio: things are getting HOT
last night i had a strong feeling that robby was lying to me. The votes were read and i was SHOCKED that he didnt lie so i gained a little trust for him, however now that the merge has come sides are very clear. Alan felt in the outs on the other tribe with Holly Will and Brian so he came back to the old Breddegrad. Brien is still coming for my wig??????? so im gonna come harder and i have the entire other tribe wanting to vote him out and i think they trust me that i have their backs so if i join them thats 4 people, i think i can definitely get Luke since were both Brien's targets.
Robby is trying so hard to get me to vote with him/Luke/Brien/Alan but that isnt happening, i need Brien out. He refuses to talk to me therefore i dont need him in the game, the thing is robby believes will/holly/brian are super tight but what they dont know is that will and i are super close friends outside of the game and i know will would pick me over those two. I love this position in the game because both sides need me but i have someone from my old tribe coming after me and i have to go with the side i feel most comfortable THIS ROUND. it doesnt mean im sticking to it at all in the next
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Brian: so of course robby is safter me will and holly cuase he is dumb.
So me holly will and sergio are all gonna do robby. Hopefully this works and that will's bloc idol comes in handy.
I vote for ROBBY
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: originally we were going to vote brien (holly/brian/will/myself + alan)
however we started thinking what if we could get out robby instead cuz hes a bigger threat
so what we decided to do was stay us 4 together and voting for Robby, we cant let robby know that hes the vote so he cant play an idol soooooo the only way to keep it secret is that we dont tell alan about voting robby cuz hes going back n forth in the alliances however were telling Alan the vote is Brien
This way, Luke/Brien/Robby's votes will go to either Brian/Holly or me while Alan votes alone, and us 4 vote for Robby without an idol played causing a 4-3-1
With that said, im casting my vote for Robby.
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: AHHH TIME TO PANIC AT THE FACT THAT MY GAME IS FALLING APART
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby: Alan is shady
I vote for Brien
I have lost so much power its insane
I need to take it back one way or another
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Robby J is voted out*
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: Towards the end there I realized my mistake in trusting Alan. Not really much else I could've done at that point anyways though. Super disappointed still. I came into this game determined to win, but sometimes it just doesn't go your way. I knew the moment Holly flipped on me that I was gonna struggle once we merged and I just couldn't find a way to get the numbers. Wish I had remembered to go to challenge. For some reason I had thought it was nonlive. Oh well.
Thanks for hosting Mud! Hope I didn't disappoint.
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Also high key pissed with this tag team thing going on
Sergio just fucked me, fucked Robby, fucked Alan, and now wants seconds with me. THE FUCK MAN!!!
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Sergio wins immunity*
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Before I start my confessional, I've decided to give everyone a song title that describes my feelings towards them.
Brien- I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace  (Ok chill I don't hate him. We are just in game rivals because he got caught in a stupid lie.)
Holly- No Good for Me by ADP
Alan- Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
Brian- Liar by the Sex Pistols
Sergio- Fuck you by Cee Lo Green
Will- Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya
Mud- I Have to Thank You by Gavin DeGraw
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Will finds the Chukchi idol*
2240 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: i feel like i have slowly emerged as a villain this season which i didnt expect?
i blindsided jake and robby last round, and now im about to chop holly off? i mean it could go both ways cuz holly/brian/will are a tight trio so i feel i would be at the bottom even if i know im will's priority but at f4 we would go to a fire making challenge and im not risking that.
so the next best option for me is now to break up the trio siding with alan/brien/luke for this round. so after holly is gone, i feel that luke and will will stick to my side along with brian since hes close with will too. Will has made it clear that he doesnt want Holly to go this early, but for my personal game she has to go and even though next round i plan on flipping back to Will/Brian causing a 3-3 tie, Will has the immunity idol and the polar idol which is amazing considering i know info from both sides and i will know what luke/brien/alan will be doing
I NEED NEXT IMMUNITY BADLY, NO MATTER WHAT. but if i dont get it, i'll find my way out of a sticky situation i hope.. i think im playing way too hard but idk what else i could do differently to make sure im sitting in that final 3. I havent decided my vote just yet cuz i need confirmation from brien, alan and luke

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!