This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2234 days 10 hours ago
sihz
*blows kiss to Holly from Ponderosa as the yacht comes to take her back to Australia before she even casts a vote*

Who got the last laugh sweaty? Maybe next time don't be so loud mouthed because you lost a game and pay more attention to the rules, you really won't be missed =]

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/4/44/Abimaria.gif
2234 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2/8 jury votes received
2234 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3/8 jury votes received
2234 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
5/8 jury votes received
2233 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
6/8 jury votes received
2233 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
Ok I still have to ask my questions to know who I am going to vote for.

Alan- Glad you made it here! I am impressed that you managed to survive this long despite being in the minority nearly the entire game. I don't see a major move under your belt besides making it to the end.

Will- You're the player that is supposed to win this game. However, you haven't done anything that has made me say WOW! I guess having Sergio to protect you the entire game was a good move, but I haven't seen any flare from you. I hoped for more.

Brian- We never really got to know each other. When you say "But i overcame that and was still able to get people like luke, sergio, and alan to trust me," that's just not true. I won't speak for the others, but I never trusted you. I talked strategy with you once for a possible F5 move but we both ditched that plan. You talk a big game in your jury responses, but I never saw this macho man in the game.

Question for all: If the jury were pieces of food, what would they be? My vote will be 75% based on how well this question is answered. I think one should be able to have fun with these questions and still keep a game face on.

Congrats to making it to the end and I hope you guys answer this super serious question.
2233 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
vote for me @icebear

i did the ultimate move: I wasn't even in this game!

If that isn't winner material, then I don't know what is.
2233 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
Patrick had 0 votes for him ALL game! Even Noah can't say the same
2233 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
I’m not sure if you wanted reasons or not, but here!!!!!

Azri - A bun w/ a filling, but we didnt get to get a taste of what was in the bun because he left before we got to take a bite

Sarge - popcorn being made in the microwave, he was playing hard, but messy. he made plans left and right and I didn’t know what he was going to do at the end

Meli - cheerios (but not the honey kind), cause cereal222 and she was playing under the radar (at least in my perspective)

Jake - a well cooked chicken. there was no room on the plate for both the steak and the chicken. at the end of the day, people ordered the steak and wanted nothing to do with the chicken

Robby - a steak that is rare. he was a big threat to win this game, but got picked off at the early merge due to being busy that day

Holly - she isn’t on the jury anymore but a pineapple. she was “prickly” in that she was aggressive, but has a solid core because she was loyal to who she was with

Brien - a salad, kinda underrated and no one truly appreciates a good salad. he was trying to get things done but no one was buying his salad.

Luke - ice cream, you and sergio became a close duo as you complimented him well. and icebear.. ice cream? and freeze idol?

Sergio - a banana that was just about to be perfectly ripe, but was eaten right before that point
2233 days 16 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'd like to cast my jury vote for Patrick
2233 days 15 hours ago
cfff
Azri -pizza, there are so many different choices of pizza and with azri, you never knew what moves or decisions he was gonna make.

sarge - onion - I feel sarge had many layers to him. He had different plans with many people and always tried to come up with the best game plan.

meli -  pepper because you never see pepper eaten alone and you never saw meli alone and she was always with holly.

jake - chicken parm - I am not calling jake a chicken. chicken parm is my fav food and jake was one f my favorite people/ally in the game

robby - hot Cheetos. I feel pre merge robby got a little mad and firey at me when he thought I was trying to be controlling. So when it came to merge I didn't talk to him.

holly - i know she isnt on jury anymore but I do think she is sour patch kids lol. She i sweet and loyal to the people she wants to be and sour to those who she feels she shouldnt be.

brien - soup - usually the first course of a meal and not trying to be funny, but briens name always seemed to be mentioned first when it came to the vote as in a safe vote.

luke -  mashed potatoes. Those are my favorite side dish and I think out of all the jury members you stuck by at peoples sides the most without backstabbing anyone.

sergio - steak - he had the most power in the game and to me was going to win if he had made it in final 3.
2233 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
7/8 votes received
2233 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
Thank you for answering the question. Good luck gents.
2233 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
8/8 jury votes received! See you at the reunion :)
2233 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
AZRI - Something foriegn.
SARGE - An ingredients box. All the right stuff just needs work to make it speical.
MELI - Lime water.
JAKE - Carrot.
ROBBY - Steak. Juicy and nice but it's not your final course.
HOLLY - Vindaloo. You shouldn't approach but you wanna see the shit show when you do.
BRIEN - Vanilla wafer.
LUKE - Comfort food. Always there.
SERGIO - Poisoned wine.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!