This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2233 days 19 hours ago
justdontevictme
Why should I vote for you Brian and Alan when either of you barely talked to me
2233 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
"I think having the audacity to actually go against the majority countless times and still get away with it shows that social game was on fleek. Will and Brian's games were very duo-esque and very gamebotty."

You didn’t pick to go against the majority. You thought you were in the majority for most of the votes but was blindsided. You didn’t know Azri was being voted off, you thought Sarge was staying over Holly, and you didn’t know Robby was being voted off. And that's only for the tribals we were in together.
2233 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
"Everyone says Brian and Will ran the game. Will needed to find idols to save himself at the end and win immunities the only reason they are here is because they did speak to people more than some who merged. The 5-1 Brien vote was only because nobody knew where he stood."

He has been voting Luke and Sergio in the past tribals and has been in the minority. The only reason the vote was 5-1 was because Brian and I didn’t want to potentially go to rocks and did not want to use our idols and that is something that I regret not doing.

As for immunity wins and idols, it's part of the game and I do not see why winning competitions (especially competitions that were social based) is something that I should be penalized for. Had I not won them, it is not to say I would not be sitting here.
2233 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
*retweets Erik*
2233 days 16 hours ago
obey_me
So who is Youngandtherestless? Dod you play Dog? Sergio you're a scumbag always will be a scumbag!
2233 days 16 hours ago
obey_me
So who is Youngandtherestless? Did you play Dog? Sergio you're a scumbag always will be a scumbag! Can't fight your own battles you ugly nose dog?
2233 days 16 hours ago
obey_me
Ps Sergio you still upset about 4th honey? Yes I hope I influenced getting you out.
2233 days 16 hours ago
cfff
First, my name is Azri.  Second, no I didn't tell you the plan because it was not my plan and I wanted you to stick voting another person (no need to mention her name).
Third, yes I didn't go along with that plan.

Brian- gives some qualities that you saw in each of the jury members that you saw throughout this game

Ok, I am sorry I spelled your name wrong. I think the Will vote got sloppy so I am sorry for that misunderstanding.

Regarding your question,
Azri - loyalty, honest
Sarge- loves the game, smart, strategic
meli - quiet, secretive
jake - loyal, strategic, passionate about the game
robby - leader, smart, strategic
holly - passionate, smart, loyal
brien - quiet, underdog
luke - loyal to his allies, friendly, smart
sergio- very strategic, great game player, 4 th place robbed boot
2233 days 16 hours ago
cfff
Brian, I think you had decent social game, not the best not the worst but definitely better than Will's because despite of having your alliance of you, Holly and Will you still interacted with the rest of the cast, well some of them so I can give you props for that. However I'm having a hard time finding one moment you called the shots because I read somewhere that you ~got me~ to vote Robby out with you, which is a false statement; it was always in the back of my head and I was waiting for my opportunity to strike before it was too late and thankfully I got it with you guys, not specifically because of you and it never meant I stuck with the 3 of you as you saw with the Holly's sendoff right after that I partook in. So TELL ME what was the moment that you think that we, as the jury, can say and easily identify WOW BRIAN DID THAT! I can't honestly recall any and I always saw you as Will's sidekick but you can always enlighten my vision.

Ok I will take back what I said about getting you to vote out Robby, but I feel I was part of the blindside. I think there were several wow moments that I did. The first one was of course when I used my idol. I could have easily given it to alan, since you directly told me that you and luke were voting Alan. I needed to split you and Luke up so I wanted to use that idol correctly. But I had that gut feeling and I decided to play it on myself which worked out immensely.
Also, I do not feel like you witnessed a lot of my big moves. I feel the 2nd tribe swap was when some moves were made. I was able to blindside Azri and Sarge. It was my idea (not wills or hollys) to vote out Azri cause no one would expect it. I feel because the merge was so short you didnt get to see any of my plays.  I feel you think I am Will's sidekick because you knew we were friends and you talked to Will more which is not fair to me. I made my own decisions and when I wanted or need a person to go , it did majority of the time

For the second part, I am going with 5 people who I showed my most loyalty to and who saw my gameplay for what it is.

so in order
1. holly
2. sergio
3. jake
4. sarge
5. luke

I feel that these 5 people saw my game the best. I was 100 percent loyal to holly as i never voted her off. I talked a lot of game with this 5 and everything I said and did was truthful.
2233 days 15 hours ago
cfff
Brian:  Oh, man oh man. You could have been an overall great player this game. However, you made one flaw in this game. You stuck 100 percent to Will and followed his every move and vote off in this game. Unlike, Will, you have a phenomenal social game and that can get you far in this game because you do build those personal relationships before you take the knife out and stab them. However, I really never ever got to see your strategic side of the game. We watched you vote out people but only with WILL. It seems to me that he was calling the shots and you were just falling suit as he was your shield and knew he would take you to the end.

Question for Brian:  The biggest move that could have benefited your game was handed to you on a silver platter and would have gave you that BIG strategic aspect of the game. Can you tell me what that move was and why would you not want to make it and show everyone that you have the power to make this type of move without Will's assistance?

hi, so I am really unsure why you think I followed Will's moves. Yes Will and I talked a lot but I feel that I had my say and more when it came to the vote. I knew Will had my back so why wouldn't I want to keep him if he was never voting me off.
To your question, I had to really think about it. I didnt have the polar idol so I know it cant be that. I am thinking it must have been the 2nd swap and maybe I should have voted with you and alan to get rid of and split up holly and will. I just felt they were more loyal to me and holly stuck her neck out for me one round so I owed them that.
If I am wrong please tell me , I would love to know the answer :p
2233 days 15 hours ago
cfff
justdontevictme
Why should I vote for you Brian and Alan when either of you barely talked to me

I know we did not talk but there was a lot of the time where I knew who you were voting because holly and will told me. I did not want to be fake by randomly messaging you. I didnt want to message you just to take you out soon. I felt we just didnt talk cause we were on different sides. Once I voted for u twice on the holly vote, I felt there was no point since it was a clear division.
2233 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
2 hours 17 min agoobey_me
So who is Youngandtherestless? Did you play Dog? Sergio you're a scumbag always will be a scumbag! Can't fight your own battles you ugly nose dog?

Going to assume spell check had you fucked up here and you meant to call me God

You are beneath me Obeyy
2233 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
I love you Erik <3
2233 days 13 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Erik spilling the tea
2233 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sorry to interrupt, but at the finale, Holly posted messages such as this:

obey_me
Don't forget Sergio will win this if you can't get him out next. 4 jury members have stated he will get  their vote.

In my ponderosa group, I have this posted:

Also, leaking information about the game, such as juror's opinions, is not allowed. Doing this may result in you not being able to vote.

So therefore, following my own rules, Holly is not eligible to vote for a winner.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!