This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

2271 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
All 20 castaways will be starting out on the same tribe, and will be required to build a society together before they split. This will change the way in which the castaways interact, as well as how the rest of the season will play out.
2271 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Omg whattt
2271 days 15 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*jaw drops*
2271 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
LMAO YES MUD READING 20 VOTES
2271 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also, with 2 new advantages in play, strategy will go through a huge change.
-The freeze idol, which makes any player unable to vote, or be voted out, for a round.
-The polar idol, which nullifies an individual immunity, immunity idol play, or freeze idol play.
Both of these advantages will be hidden in blogs, while regular hidden immunity idols will be hidden regularly by guessing the correct CBS survivor player.
2271 days 15 hours ago
Howard34
this being my first group game and this hella twist lmao
2271 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
-The polar idol, which nullifies an individual immunity, immunity idol play, or freeze idol play.

o damn i hate this
2271 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
All of these idols will be hidden at 12:00 am EST tonight, so you can start looking/guessing then.

Now I will reveal the first individual immunity challenge!
2271 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you will be making a flag for your tribe of 20. It must include a tribe name, but everything else is up to you. The flags will be judged by 3 people, and will each rank the flags. They will be ranked by:
-Creativity
-Quality
-Relating to Survivor
The castaway that makes the flag with the lowest sum of rankings will win individual immunity, as well as a clue to an idol of their choice, which they will have to share with 2 others. The tribe name that they come up with will also be the official name of the merged tribe. I need these flags by 7:00 pm EST tomorrow. Are there any questions?
2271 days 15 hours ago
cfff
hey all!
2271 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
skype is tengagedtommy

hmu !
2271 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
Uuuuh hi
2271 days 15 hours ago
cfff
oh and my skype is live:brianlstg3
2271 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
Skype is dr_icicle hmu
2271 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
icebeast.tengaged

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!