This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History and Confessionals

Topic » Voting History and..

2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Voting History:
http://imgur.com/a/1E9Ka
2754 days 14 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Let's get the dirt
2754 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
oh lawd
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
And So it begins...
Current Alumnis On my list who I think will return That I know are...
Marto- We left things off on a goodnote in Kyles Survivor, he was a goat but I swayed the jury to all vote him so that Hoblin wouldnt win
Tim- The one time Ive played with Tim, I defeated him and he was bitter in the end. He is competitor on my group game and he has no hard feelings
Red- We are in the same frat now, but the only season I played with him had Tim also, I got rid of Red too
Flick- Hes already calling me his F2, so atleast I got a new Liam ;)
Alumnis that I dont know but Ive contacted
Sammy from last season, definetely somebody I want to to work with but he seems really strategic. Cant have that come merge.
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
Virgie just eliminated me so her ass is on my list.
The Pug and I are good friends as of now.
Lionsden is mad because he got second on my group game because of a technicality. So were not as good of friends rn. But I still think he would work with me if he got back on.
Cedric Is someon I dont really know and probably wont get to know before this so hes gotta go.
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Phil:
YES! YES! YES! FINALLY REDEMPTION IS MINE!!!!
"Thank you for applying!!!! I am so excited for this season to begin!! It will start shortly after season 5 is finished."
Not as excited as me. I guarantee you.
I am going to win. Keep this confessional. I said it now, I am going to win.
2754 days 14 hours ago
rabbaj
Is he posting live?
2754 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yep
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
So Sammy voted me out on a fast game. Thats fine even though we were supposed to be alliance members on M&M Allstars. He and Jamessmith were together in it.
I was fine about it until How they acted after I left.
Ok Pals. Cant wait for All Stars when those dipshits realize I dont forgive or Forget on this website.
Sure Ill act all nice and Fake. But their games are mine as soon as they jump off that fucking canoe.
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
>I TOTALLY agree. I know I got arrogant and talked outta my ass and I'm sorry. Longer games are much different than fast games, and I still consider our alliance good c: Thanks for understanding
>>Hey Sam I hope we dont let a Fast game subtract What we couldve had on M&M all stars.
>>
>>I was being straight up with you and I was kinda shocked that you were so confident and upfront towards me after I accepted my vote out. You shouldve been the last person to feel like I harmed you.
>>
>>Youre a great player and I was really looking forward to working with you.
>>
>>All Stars still a thing or Nah?
Great :D

And Thats how you make Dumbasses think youre a total push over. M&M All Stars for me is just for fun since Ive already won. I just eant to have fun and really be myself instead of A mastermind having to hold myself back sometimes. Hes on my M&M shitlist joining the only other person, RoseHorse >:D bahaha
2754 days 14 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8696

SEASON 2 APPS OPEN SOON! SEASON 3 MUD WILL BE PARTICIPATING AND HES BASICALLY GUARENTEED SEASON 4 ALL STARS!!!!!!! APPLY SOON! :D
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah:
Lol So im  trying to get Robin in on the winners alliance and were talking about tribe divisions and how you will not put us with everyone we like. and how you will probably put us with people we have bad relations with and he asks
" Lol Probably will. Who would he put on a tribe with you"
Basically asking me who has bad blood with me. Im not going to say just so he cant use it against me during the season. Robin is very smart and I know hes already playing the game.
2754 days 14 hours ago
SammySosaTV
HAHAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU IKAH
2754 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Phil:
THE HYPE IS REAL!!!
(Spoiler alert: I win)
2754 days 14 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
BITCH SAM VOTED JABBAR ON THAT TOP 19 VOTE HAHAHAHAH
2754 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Not even close Phil

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!