This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18

Topic » Tribal Council #18

2741 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Will wears immunity, so he cannot be voted off.

We now bring in the members of our jury: Colin, Liam, Justin, Alan, Dave, and Tim, voted off at the last tribal council.

Questions:

Robin: It's final 7, and there are still 3 out of 5 winners left. How likely is it to have a 2 time winner?

Sam: You were in 2nd place in the immunity challenge, how does it feel to come so close...then fall short?

Marto: Do you think there are any more idols left in the game? If so, when do you think they will be used?

Virgie: What do you need to do to make it to the end?

Jabbar: Are there any people that would obviously win if they made it to the end?

Ryan: Do you think you have a decent shot of winning if you made it to the end?

Will: Congrats on immunity! How does it feel to have a spot in the final 6 in all stars?

Votes are due to me ASAP, and I will read them once I get them. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me before the votes are read. And as always, please send confessionals!
2741 days 11 hours ago
Willdabeast22
Will: Congrats on immunity! How does it feel to have a spot in the final 6 in all stars?

It feels pretty great. I waited a long time to be calm at a tribal. I can finally relax for a night.
2741 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Sam: You were in 2nd place in the immunity challenge, how does it feel to come so close...then fall short?

IT FEELS SAD IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I GOT 3RD IN GREECE
2741 days 11 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin: It's final 7, and there are still 3 out of 5 winners left. How likely is it to have a 2 time winner?

3/7 chance since there are three winners ig
2741 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Also, that was intentional, Mud?

https://media.giphy.com/media/e03UozELSlS3m/giphy.gif
2741 days 8 hours ago
RyanS
Ryan: Do you think you have a decent shot of winning if you made it to the end?

I think it's possible for everyone. I didn't even think I'd make it this far in the game, so I'm really proud of what I've accomplished so far.
2741 days 5 hours ago
CuntCritter
Hello Castaways. I am CuntCritter, but you can call me Critter for short. I am taking over hosting for Mud. he is busy lately, with Karate & Code so I am taking over for awhile.

Continue to mail him the votes and stuff this round though. Also we have a new twist coming at you.... Actually 7 of them!
2741 days 5 hours ago
SyanR
Ryan S you're dead bitch. You have to take me out soon or I take your place. AHAHAH.
2741 days 5 hours ago
RobbingTheHood99
Oh I see you wearing that McDonald's fat suit... To tell you the truth, McDonald's is trash, KFC is where it's at. Time for you to fall down in your little fat suit.
2741 days 5 hours ago
Virgin88
There is a loophole in the scripture that works really well so I can get him off without going to hell! In Jesus's name we go to fifth base.

So fuck me in the ass cuz I love Jesus.
2741 days 5 hours ago
TammyTotaSTD
Lmao I apologize but I'm not gonna be able to do this... Oh wait I will do this. Sammy or should I say the person riding Mud's ass? here might be one at 5, and if not I'll do a Semi-Live-Ultra-Long-Challenge just to fuck with you and your golden buff wearing trash ass Sammy. But personal life is more important, and I do apologize.

SO FUCK YOU SAMMY YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO HATE THIS CHALLENGE.

Salty, Salty, Salty, Salty, Salty, voted out at this NEXT tribal council!
2741 days 5 hours ago
CrotchGrabbor
I'm here to SLAYYYYYYYY and snatch my wicked stepsister trash twin Jabbar's weave. Move out the way bitch a new thot is in town. Point blank and period.

*sips tea*
2741 days 5 hours ago
Kol225
o Kol is a much better name then "Cole" what is that trash? o and you can go hide behind the identity of "Marto" but that's even worse. o?

:]]]
2741 days 4 hours ago
Wildarelevant
Its bitter sweet that mud got his ordain certificate to marry you and Alan!

Will: "Will you marry me Alan?"
Alan: "I do."
Moist Rock: "The groom has spoken."

Moist Rock: "Now if anyone has the hidden objection Idol please stand."
Ryan: "I don't endorse these strippers. *Hands over hidden objection idol*"
Moist Rock: "This IS a Hidden Objection Idol. Which means it's time to snuff your torch Alan..."

And you thought Lucy's edit was invisible? Pshhh Will has nothing on Lucy with his INV10. But i'm here now to stir shit up!
2741 days 2 hours ago
RyanS
What is happening ahhhh idek what
2740 days 23 hours ago
cole225
Marto: Do you think there are any more idols left in the game? If so, when do you think they will be used? def there is atleast 1 idol left and i guess we will have to see when it's gonna be played

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!