This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

2754 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat.

Questions:

Justin: How does it feel to make merge?

Ryan: You were from a tribe with only 4 people. Is that a disadvantage?

Marto: What are your thoughts of this tribe overall?

Liam: Are there any obvious threats that need to get voted out? What kind of players are those?

Alan: Congratulations on winning immunity! How does it feel to win the first immunity after the merge?

Will: Do you think any idols or advantages are floating around?

Sam: How do you play this game differently, now that people voted off become members of the jury?

Tim: You came into the merge with a number advantage on your old tribe. Will tribal lines stick tonight?

Jabbar: You have gone the longest without ever being vulnerable. How does it feel to be at your first tribal where you could be voted off?

Virginia: Do you feel safe tonight?

Colin: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Dave: There are only 2 original players from your season left. So past seasons come into play in this vote, or is it different?

Robin: You mutinied last round, do you think it paid off?

Votes are due by 8:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me before the votes are read. And send confessionals!
2754 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
depends on which tribal lines are u talking about we've had three seperate tribes who knows whats gonna happen
2754 days 14 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Sam: How do you play this game differently, now that people voted off become members of the jury?

I mean, obviously you can't kill their mothers or make yourself look like a jackass, but I try not to do that even prejury. You know, I guess you gotta be aware of how you treat others in case you ever do make it to the end.
2754 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Alan: Congratulations on winning immunity! How does it feel to win the first immunity after the merge?

OMG Jeff it feels so good! I'm so grateful to have this tonight cos the first vote after jury is always super scary. We'll see how it goes im just relieved I'm safe.
2754 days 11 hours ago
Willdabeast22
Will: Do you think any idols or advantages are floating around?

I'm sure there are some advantages floating around. We shall see what happens ;)
2754 days 8 hours ago
RyanS
Ryan: You were from a tribe with only 4 people. Is that a disadvantage?

It could be or couldn't be I don't really know haha
2754 days 6 hours ago
BeastBoy
Feels great
2754 days 3 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: You have gone the longest without ever being vulnerable. How does it feel to be at your first tribal where you could be voted off?

Um I hate my life...this is the tribal that slayyed my ass last time
2754 days ago
cole225
Marto: What are your thoughts of this tribe overall? Well it's a 13 person tribal which is huge so idk it's going to be interesting
2754 days ago
Robinhood99
Robin: You mutinied last round, do you think it paid off?

It was a short term decision that got me one night without tribal. It may only delay the innevitable.
2753 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
Liam: Are there any obvious threats that need to get voted out? What kind of players are those?

Yeah, there's people who is dangerous to keep here, there's physicals, social and strategic threats in this game, so that's the people who is best to get out
2753 days 20 hours ago
DaveRCB
There are only 2 original players from your season left. So past seasons come into play in this vote, or is it different?
I don't think that past seasons will have much effect since they really haven't had any effect before do I don't think they will now. New bonds have been made
2753 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2753 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2753 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2753 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Colin

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!