This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13

Topic » Tribal Council #13

2800 days ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Robin wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Questions:
Kiara: How have alliances been throughout the season so far? Have they changed a lot? Have you changed alliances this season?

Renny: A lot of people say that you have the idol, and none have been played yet. There is still a possibility of 3 lying around. Does that scare you?

Alan: How does it feel to be with an 8-4 disadvantage at the beginning of the merge, and now it's 3 original Drake, 3 original Morgan?

Mike: How have you been playing this game so far? Do you think you can win?

Robin: Congratulations on yet another immunity! Do you think they would've voted you out if you didn't have it? Will you need it in the future?

Ryan: Do you think you will be able to make it to the end? Why or why not?

Votes are due to me by tomorrow, we will come up with a time for the finale. If we cannot set up a time where everyone can make it, I will post a non-live challenge tomorrow and we will have the finale at final 4. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me before the votes are read. And PLEASE send me confessionals!!!
2799 days 23 hours ago
Robinhood99
Robin: Congratulations on yet another immunity! Do you think they would've voted you out if you didn't have it? Will you need it in the future?

Definitely would have been voted out if I did not win, and I will need it in the future.
2799 days 23 hours ago
Renny10
Renny: A lot of people say that you have the idol, and none have been played yet. There is still a possibility of 3 lying around. Does that scare you?

It does, and Im not afraid to say it, i do have an idol and i think its pretty obvious lol! Yall would be dumb not to vote me out tonight! Because well if i have the idol @F5, im inF4 for sure no matter if i lose immunity or not! So im not dumb and not gonna take that risk of yall voting me out this tribal while having an idol in my pocket. I rather be safe then sorry and im definitely not gonna be sorry tonight! And there could be someone with another idol aswell but you just dont know :p its all depends in fate!
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*goes to get urn*
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2799 days 4 hours ago
Renny10
*stands*
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Renny stands*
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
" Mud, this might be a waste! But i rather be safe then sorry, as yall know i love risks and if one last one fails me ive had a gg! GO BIG OR GO HOME BABY!!!"
2799 days 4 hours ago
Robinhood99
*sneezes*
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
IM NOT USING MY IDOL!
2799 days 4 hours ago
Renny10
its about damn time right c;
jk lol, if you know me you know I like risks!

lets get to this vote mud!
*keeps idol*
2799 days 4 hours ago
Renny10
lmao I forgot about me messaging you that
2799 days 4 hours ago
alanb1
That was delicious
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*stares at renny*

Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Mike (self vote)
2799 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Alan

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!