This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

2802 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Ryan wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Questions:
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this?
-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play?
-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp?
-Are there any threats that need to be voted out?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow, followed by a non-live challenge. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me before the votes are read. And PLEASE send confessionals, this is an important vote and I want to see where your head is at!!!
2802 days 10 hours ago
zorbo678
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this?
I approach it as a new opportunity. I like to think that we are all friends, and that we can all get closer now that we are all living together.

-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play?
I think they could

A little, but since there have only been two clues given out, not much.

Everyone is a threat, but we don't need to just vote on threat.

I don't know yet.
2802 days 10 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this? You just breathe and keep moving forward. Unless you voted out of course lol.

-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play? Probably

-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp? I would say that there has been a talk of idols.

-Are there any threats that need to be voted out? At this point, everyone is a threat, but there are those that you have to get rid of right away.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight? What's the best thing to do in order to keep moving forward
2802 days 10 hours ago
Lana1990
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this? With caution, you can't just jump to conclusion cause that's when you make mistakes. We need to think logically before we make any moves

-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play? Not really sure, but we'll see after tonights vote

-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp? Not really, or at least I've haven't heard anything

-Are there any threats that need to be voted out? Most def! I def see a few people that could be a possible threat down the line

-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Some recent events just opened my eyes as to who needs to go home next
2802 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Well things have just gotten a lot tougher in general and I don't think many people can rely on immunities anymore at this stage. People will need to adapt to their environments or they will be either taken to the end as a goat or voted out.

Well I hope not. XD But if they end up coming into play I wouldn't be surprised at all. I am just hoping I can make jury at this point tbh because it would suck to get voted out here just because "I didn't have the numbers"
Nearly certain no one has found any idols so far since we were given basically no info about who we could guess so not really.

"As long as it ain't me" -Sandra Diaz Twine

Basically anything that could possibly keep me alive in this game, so I could really vote anyone at this point (Except Ryan for obvious reasons. :P).
2802 days 7 hours ago
It1002
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this? You have to go in with a strategy that will help you get to the end of the game.
-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play? I think there's a strong possibility.
-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp? Not that I know of.
-Are there any threats that need to be voted out? Everyone's a threat #basic
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? I have no idea.
2801 days 23 hours ago
Robinhood99
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this? You make sure you aren't on the wrong side of numbers i guess.
-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play? It's merge. It's an individual game now.
-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp? Not that I know of.
-Are there any threats that need to be voted out? It's hard to say who's a threat when we've only seen a challenge and no tribal.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? What is best for my game
2801 days 23 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Hello everyone, please take a seat. Ryan wears immunity, so he cannot be voted out.

Questions:
-All of you are now merged, and it is a completely different game. How do you approach a change in the game like this? With a level head and about 2 cups of coffee.
-There are only 4 original Drake members, as opposed to 8 original Morgan members. Will tribal lines come into play? Most likely. Its easier to just pick of the Drake then start going after other Morgan.
-Has there been any talk of immunity idols around camp? No. I don't even know what they are.
-Are there any threats that need to be voted out? I have 1 in mind.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Threats in the end game.

Votes are due to me by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow, followed by a non-live challenge. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me before the votes are read. And PLEASE send confessionals, this is an important vote and I want to see where your head is at!!!
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*goes to get urn*
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to the vote.
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Kiara
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Max. That's 1 vote Kiara, 1 vote Max.
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Kiara
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Lana. That's 2 votes Kiara, 1 vote Max, 1 vote Lana.
2801 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Lana

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!