This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Apps

Topic » Season 4 Apps

2849 days 12 hours ago
cole225
Name: Marto
Color Level: Orange
Group Games played in before: Bio
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: All 3 to be honest but mostly physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: Mike
What will you bring to this season: My plane is basicly being like Fabio having fun and winning comps
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): any time
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
2849 days 12 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Name: Sam
Group Games played in before: Nick's BB season 9, Imperfect Survivor season 2, Habs BB season 1, The Hotel (old school), Sebby's Fast Survivor seasons 1 and 2, countless others
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I don't consider myself anything, I'm just some loser who likes the game. I'd rather let my play define me rather than myself
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical mostly
Which Survivor player are you most like: Rupert
What will you bring to this season: I'll bring a hell of a lot of fun, lots of activity, killer confessionals, great game moves, and badass challenge wins
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime after 12 pm should be fine
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course <3
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm an extremely active player, and I know how frustrating it can be to run a game with inactives. If I sign up to play, you can be damn sure I'm gonna play.
2849 days 11 hours ago
Violetx
Name: Violet
Color Level: Light Green
Group Games played in before:
Papas Amazing Race 1:
1st Place Winners, 4 Total Leg Wins, The Dynamic Duo with Garrett

Ivixs Big Brother Awakening Stars:
Finished 8th/16th

NoBow's Big Brother: Scrambled Memories:
Finished 8th/16th

Libanz Big Brother 7:
Currently Playing, Top 11

Jackson's BB1 - Triple Threat:
Currently Playing, Top 15

~Sebby's Fast Survivor~ Season 2
Finished, 8th/12th

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: A combo of all three
Which Survivor player are you most like: Kelley Wentworth
What will you bring to this season: Drama and Excitement
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): YES
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I will do anything to win
2849 days 8 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Want to apply lol. Gl Season 4! :D
2849 days 4 hours ago
Tylerseeg
Name: Tyler
Color Level: Blood
Group Games played in before: Alot, too many to list
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Rob Cesternino
What will you bring to this season: Interesting gameplay, a drive to win, and detailed confessionls
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Right now, anytime, that may change later because i go back to college in a couple of weeks
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I will do whatever it takes to win
2848 days 8 hours ago
Blondelle
Name: Natasha Nenashev
Color Level: Red
Group Games played in before: Check Bio!
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero!
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social <3
Which Survivor player are you most like: Ciera Eastin
What will you bring to this season: Great confessionals and a new style of gameplay
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 8PM CNTRL
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I've never won a Survivor group game before so I hope I can achieve that this time around!
2848 days 7 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Name: Clark
Group Games played in before: In my bio
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Boston Rob
What will you bring to this season: Drama, Activeness, great confessionals
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Im the mother fucking GOAT i am the MJ of Tengaged if im in the season the rest of the cast will be the Pippen to my Jordan
2848 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
Name: Brandon Richie (You can call me Brandon or Richie, whichever floats your boat <3)

Color Level: Silver

Group Games played in before:
•TotsTrashy's Survivor: Australia
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 7-0) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
(Villain of the Season) (Fan-Favorite) (Player of the Season)
•I&E's Survivor: Egypt
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2-1) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Sri Lanka
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2) (Villain of the Season)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Solomon Islands
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-3) (Second Fan-Favorite)
•W&P's Survivor: Pakistan — Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (2/20) (Jury Vote: 4-3-1) (Villain of the Season)
•Zach's Big Brother: A Winter Wonderland
-Placement: (3/14)
•Coolnarwhal88's Survivor: Yangudi Rassa
-Placement: (3/18)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Second Chances
-Placement: (4/21) (Villain of the Season) ("Da Roob" Award)
•Bonework's Big Brother 1
-Placement: (5/14)
•ItsOfficial's Survivor: Cocos Islands
-Placement: (6/16) (Underdog of the Season) (Most Entertaining) (Second Fan Favorite)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Congo
-Placement: (8/18)
•Cmack's Survivor: Africa
-Placement: (8/16)
•W&P'a Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (10/24)
•ItsOfficial's Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (10/20)
•Cmack's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (20/24)

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Oh, villain for sure.

Which Survivor player are you most like: Todd Herzog. Great strategic and social player that was also devious and had a dynamic personality, which sums me up pretty well.

What will you bring to this season: I think my biggest two selling points are my strategic mind and my personality. I have been studying Survivor since the very beginning, and I have fallen in love with the game. In doing so, I think I've gotten a strong sense of strategy that is unique to any single player who has played. I will bring a new style of gameplay to your season and will do my best to make sure that I'm sitting there on Day 39. My personality is very bold to say the least. I am opinionated, emotional, and over-dramatic. However, I am also intelligent, charismatic, and reserved. I have a lot of traits that contradict one another, which makes me unpredictable and even more entertaining. If cast, I will make sure to put my entire being into making this season something special.

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Whenever you need me <3

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):Yes!!!

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Yes. I'm a Survivor, I'm not gon give up, I'm not gon stop, I'm gon work harderrrr

2847 days 12 hours ago
dustin24688642
Name: Dustin
Color Level: TV Star
Group Games played in before: 4 group games (On my profile)
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Depends on the cast
Which Survivor player are you most like: Ehhh Sasha/Paravati's child
What will you bring to this season: Activeness!
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 10 PM Est tbh (Live in Hawaii but any time works)
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I LOVE group games, they are important too me and I would love too seee a new host!
2847 days 12 hours ago
omggiraffe
Name: Maddie
Color Level: Yellow
Group Games played in before: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/omggiraffe/7423808/my-group-games
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social/mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie. I suck at challenges, but am very strategically social.
What will you bring to this season: I will bring the drama
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime past like 7
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes!!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: no nothing really.
2847 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
Name: Fred
Color Level: Light green
Group Games played in before: Check my page :)
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I would say both, the villian side of me would be that I love to gamble and make alliances and blindsides, but the hero side of me would be that I could risk myself in order to save my alliance members.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: All 3 tbh, but I am more of a strategic player that is using my social skills and doing my best in challenges.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Tony Vlachos, I am strategic like him and I like to make crazy moves and shake the game up, I am also entertaining at the same time like him.
What will you bring to this season: I am always trying to give something extra, I am not the floater.. I am the one creating drama and crazy things, I would rather get booted early for playing the game rather than floating around and make the finals, and I am 90% in the merge so I am good at staying in the game at the same time as I am playing a hard game, no Fred no action.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 6-7
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes I do!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Nope, just that I will with no doubt bring some color to your season, you have my word for that.
2846 days 20 hours ago
born2pizza
Name: Ryan
Color Level: Green
Group Games played in before: D & B Survivor Game!
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social definitely.
Which Survivor player are you most like: I think Ciera Eastin due to the gameplay where she could've gotten her way out of some situations. & she never backs down.
What will you bring to this season: I will bring excitement, blindsides and drama. Half of these people probably don't know who won Survivor Marquesas lol. I've studied the game long enough to win a season!
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): any!
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: If you cast me I'll be the winner of ur season :).

Thank you for applying!
2846 days 9 hours ago
tomster980
Name: Tom
Group Games played in before: 0
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like: hayden/Caleb
What will you bring to this season: maybe drama
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): idk.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yup
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: i don't go down without a fight

Thank you for applying!
2846 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
---CLOSED---

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!