This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8

Topic » Tribal Council #8

2887 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, please grab a seat. Kolby is wearing the immunity necklace, so he cannot be voted out tonight.

Red: You won immunity last time, but now you are vulnerable. Do you think people will vote you out since they might think you're a physical threat?

Pika: How important is it to be in the majority of the vote?

Kevin: You competed in the immunity challenge today, but you came short. Do you think immunity is important for you to have?

Kolby: You had an impressive win at the challenge today. How good is it to have immunity at this point in the game? Do you think you needed it?

Daniel: Now that the revenge votes have more and more weight at every tribal, do you think they will start to affect the game more?

Michael: Have you seen any alliances at this point in the game? Or is it just every man for themselves at the moment?

Justin: What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Ryan: Do you think any hidden immunity idols will be played tonight?

Votes are due by 5:30 tomorrow, and will be followed by a non-live challenge. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand. Please send confessionals about where your head is during this vote.
2887 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby: You had an impressive win at the challenge today. How good is it to have immunity at this point in the game? Do you think you needed it?

I love getting the stereotypical challenge win question :P
But yeah, I think you need Individual Immunity as much as you can get it! I was sooo glad it was easy Survivor trivia which I would be able to get :)
2887 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: You won immunity last time, but now you are vulnerable. Do you think people will vote you out since they might think you're a physical threat?

I won a spamming challenge. I doubt we will have another
2887 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby: I love getting the stereotypical challenge win question :P

I like to reward the immunity challenge winners with an easy question, lol
2887 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3
Michael: Have you seen any alliances at this point in the game? Or is it just every man for themselves at the moment?

- It's Survivor lol everyone has alliances.
2887 days 16 hours ago
RyanS
I've heard no talk of them, so no.
2887 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika: How important is it to be in the majority of the vote? Very if you are on the wrong side then you could be snuffed
2887 days 15 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin: You competed in the immunity challenge today, but you came short. Do you think immunity is important for you to have?

I think so for sure. Don't know when u may be a target so it's important to have immunity.
2887 days 14 hours ago
danielm345
Daniel: Now that the revenge votes have more and more weight at every tribal, do you think they will start to affect the game more?

Yep, the deeper we go in the game, when our opposing allies gets voted out, it's apparent they will vote for you, so it's very hard to make sure u be on most people's good side.
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me tally the votes.
*Goes to get urn*
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Red stands*
*Walks over and gives me an idol*
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The rules of survivor state that when an idol is played, all votes against them do not count, and the person with the next highest amount of votes goes home.

This… IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes for Red will not count.
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Now let’s get to the vote.
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote…

Red. Does not count.
2886 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote…

Red. Does not count.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!