This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7

Topic » Tribal Council #7

2889 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello, everyone. Please take a seat.

Red: Congratulations on winning immunity! How great is it to feel absolutely safe at a vote like this?

Pika: Do you think anybody has an idol? Do you think any will be played tonight?

Vicky: You have not been attending many challenges, and you got 0% in the poll. Will we start to see you more often now that we merged?

Kevin: Do you think people will stick with their original tribe alliances? Or will thinks change?

Daniel: You had the second highest score in the challenge, with about 10%. Is it smart to take out physical competitors at this point in the game?

Kolby: How important are relations with other people at this point?

Jabbar: Who can you trust at this point?

Justin: There are 7 original Tigris, and only 3 original Euphrates. Would it be smart to vote them out one by one, or switch things up?

Ryan: On the other side of the spectrum, there are only 3 people remaining from your original tribe. Why should people keep you around?

Michael: What are you basing your vote on tonight? Are there any obvious threats?

Votes are due to me by 10:00 pm EST tomorrow. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me before the vote. Please send me confessionals about this vote.
2889 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby: How important are relations with other people at this point?

The game is about relationships so THAT IS EVERYTHING!
2889 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: Congratulations on winning immunity! How great is it to feel absolutely safe at a vote like this?

It always feels good to have immunity. But the first vote after merge is especially good to have it to see where people stand.
2889 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pika: Do you think anybody has an idol? Do you think any will be played tonight? I don't think anyone has an Idol it would be dumb imo to use one unless of an emergancy
2889 days 14 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin: Do you think people will stick with their original tribe alliances? Or will thinks change?

Im not sure tbh. After the tribe swap, people get to meet new people so it opens it up to a ton of new possibilities
2889 days 11 hours ago
Maicolx3
Michael: What are you basing your vote on tonight? Are there any obvious threats?

- Any name I hear to be voted out is getting writting down on my parchment paper. Peace Out!
2889 days 7 hours ago
RyanS
I believe I am loyal and dependable.
2888 days 22 hours ago
danielm345
Daniel: You had the second highest score in the challenge, with about 10%. Is it smart to take out physical competitors at this point in the game?

At this point in the game, kinda hard to decide who are physical competitors and who's not, since we only did 1 challenge, plus 10% compared to 60%, c'mon it wasn't even close imo
2888 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Waits for the vote?
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, time to read the votes.
*Goes to grab urn*
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with the votes*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will leave the tribal council area immediately. Let’s get to the vote.
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Vicky (self vote)
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Jabbar
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Vicky
2888 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Jabbar

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!