This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Indonesia S1 Applications -

Topic » Survivor Indonesia S1..

2313 days 6 hours ago
spintacularspinda
Name and last initial: JJ M
Activity Rate (1-10):Haven't been active for a while but im opposed again and at an 8
Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: October 22nd 2016

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?
I haven't
Prior Group Game Experience?
I played a few on this account and a lot on my other one
Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Cutting my closest allay at final 3 and winning the game by one vote in Renny's big brother season 6

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [ x]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
2313 days 2 hours ago
BrandonBam
Name and last initial: Brandon G
Activity Rate (1-10): 10
Date you joined tengaged: July 2012

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?  No

Prior Group Game Experience? 6 seasons on TTRS http://turneytimerealityseries.wikia.com/wiki/Turney_Time_Reality_Series_Wiki
2 seasons on NB Reality

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Being voted in Turney's  TTRS as biggest underdog and making if very far multiple seasons to the top 3 amongst hardcore veterans

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2312 days 22 hours ago
Obstreperous
Name and last initial: Garret L.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9
Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: September 1st, 2014

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No.

A lot. I usually just cause drama and flop though. Or I'll make the finale but the Jury is bitter and doesn't vote me to win! I've played a bunch and I've never won. ):

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
Honestly probably Stars lol. What happened was there was a giant alliance and I was in the minority with a few others and I had just been nominated for my first time and survived my first poll. Then I tried to make a "revolt" against the majority to put up the two people who I thought were controlling the game. So I survived the first poll/eviction, thought I had the noms going through then the counter reached zero and... I was re-nominated... AGAIN. I was so shook. Literally probably the only time I've ever 100% been fully blindsided on Tengaged ever. I honestly thought my noms were locked and I made a big move but they got me!! It was just so funny because they re-nommed me in back-to-back polls, like lol?

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Yes duh
2312 days 22 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Name and last initial: Adam W.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8
Color Level: Purple
Date you joined tengaged: October 27th, 2013 (But this isn't my first account obviously)

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No.

See Profile Page. I have a lot, just suck when ever I play because I usually don't put full effort. I'll put full effort for this one so this can be Redemption for me

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
Don't have a specific experience I enjoy. A lot of them involve me getting voted out at the merge stage after dominating pre-merge so idk really.

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

I promise
2312 days 14 hours ago
JustCharlie
Name and last initial: Charlie S.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5
Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: Can't remember

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No

Prior Group Game Experience? Yes. I won one Survivor game here. Then I deactivated for a while.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): Won a Survivor game

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Yes! I'm very active in sending confessionals
2312 days 12 hours ago
yinzer149
Name and last initial: Leo S
Color Level:D Green
Date you joined tengaged: January 2013

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yep, Caracol I believe. It was the season where the groups shut down, so the season had to be finished on the blogs section.

Prior Group Game Experience? Lots, availble on my bio

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Losing a season of DanZ survivor after a jury vote tie after 3rd place got to pick the winner.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]
2312 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Name and last initial: Kasey H.
Color Level: brown
Date you joined tengaged: December 18th 2010

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?
I don’t recall doing so

My profile has that, a lot!

I reckon I’ll have more memorable moments to come, I really don’t have many and I feel I’m sucking at this application thing so yikes idk!

5pm EST [ X  ]
6pm EST [ X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Some exceptions but typically I don’t have any plans at any of these times - I eat dinner but never at a set time, so it’s like give or take Im available at those times

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? YES those are what I do best

2311 days 11 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: JP G.
Activity Rate (1-10):
Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: July 23rd, 2014

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yes, Cocos Islands and Samoa

Prior Group Game Experience? A lot

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Getting voted out with an advantage in Cocos Island, then getting voted out with an idol in Samoa

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

YES I LOVE CONFESSIONALS

2311 days 4 hours ago
DJ2722
Name and last initial: DJ F.
Color Level: Orange as of right now, will change tho
Date you joined tengaged: Well on my original account it was August of 2014.

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Nope

Prior Group Game Experience? Welp, a LOT

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Um, I don’t know tbh. I really just go with the flow.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2310 days 5 hours ago
AbsoluteAsshole
Name and last initial:Asshole A
Occupation:i have same occupation as the dude from up in the air. its hard to describe but basically I fire people
Color Level:white
Date you joined tengaged:wtf idk

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?Yes on an old account that has now been deleted if I said the season(s) it would give it away

Prior Group Game Experience?no

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)this tengager was being a meanie so I went to his house and assaulted him jk (sort of)

MOST challenges will be LIVE -I have no life

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? I will destroy your mailbox with confessions
2310 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Name and last initial: Simon B
Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: August 2015

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Lazio

Prior Group Game Experience? Obviously this, a ton of other Big Brother and Survivor group games, and I even hosted a couple group games myself.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Good question. I would say the most memorable moment is when I hosted a game for the first time. From the moment I started hosting, I realized my love for game shows.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]

Yup.

2309 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Name and last initial: Logan R
Activity Rate (1-10):8
Color Level:Red
Date you joined tengaged:27th of may 2016 but my first account I had was in 2013

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No

Prior Group Game Experience?Check out my bio

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)probally hosting a season of big brother on my own(didn't get to season 2 sadly because I was too busy

5pm EST [  x]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [ x]
10pm EST [  x]
All of these times are good except one week around 10th to 16th I'm on holI day but will still kinda be active
Yes I love sending confessionals

2308 days 8 hours ago
Violetx
Name and last initial: Violet P.
Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: 11/5/15

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Lazio, Samoa, Itofficials vs

Prior Group Game Experience? All on my profile

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) The extermination of multis

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes

2308 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Name and last initial: JB B
Date you joined tengaged: Jan 2013

Prior Group Game Experience? Check my profile

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Winning Suitman Survivor Second Chances

5pm EST [X - weekends only]
6pm EST [X - most days]
7pm EST [X - most days]
8pm EST [X - works basically every day]
9pm EST [X - second best time]
10pm EST [X - best time]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?  Yes
2308 days 2 hours ago
SaltyCracker
Deleted my app cuz I joined too many group games awks sorry

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!