This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Indonesia S1 Applications -

Topic » Survivor Indonesia S1..

2277 days 4 hours ago
NickBrad97
Name and last initial: Nick B.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9
Color Level: blood
Date you joined tengaged: 2013ish

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? I competed in Survivor Tortuga - Exile Island S17

Prior Group Game Experience? Mostly this and 4 season of BHD's Survivor series

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
placing 4th on BHD's Survivor Icons vs Unknowns where i was only person left from my original tribe at top 8. that was a season i has to fight really hard to survive in.

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Of Course
2275 days 12 hours ago
GiGi10
Name and last initial: Matt F
Activity Rate (1-10): 6 (schools starting soon rip)
Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: Sept 2012

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Nah fam

Prior Group Game Experience? Uhh I played a bunch in my earlier years and recently I won M&N survivor

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)
If this means GAME related I would say my 46 merge streak or my first hunger games win, both took a ton of strategy and I love figuring all that stuff out x

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
*This will vary depending on the day but for the most part this is what I can make.

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Yessir
2274 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
- Applications Closed -

Thanks to everyone who applied. I will be sending out confirmation mails tomorrow evening to make sure those who applied still have the time to play and can devote their time in the upcoming Installment!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!