This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Indonesia S1 Applications -

Topic » Survivor Indonesia S1..

2308 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):
Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?

Prior Group Game Experience?

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2308 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
As this is a start of a NEW Generation. ANYONE may apply!
2308 days 13 hours ago
Emmett4
Name and last initial:Emmett S.
Activity Rate (1-10):9.420
Color Level:gold
Date you joined tengaged:12-29-11

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? 12 and 13 but third times the charm they say

Prior Group Game Experience?plenty

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)my first stars going unnommed until f4 then being robbed

5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes i promise

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

2308 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name and last initial: Crypt A.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: October 3, 2014

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? I don't think so

Prior Group Game Experience? Check my first blog. (The list is long)

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Winning my first group game (the Power Struggle: Lottery)

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes

2308 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Raul S.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9
Color Level: Gold
Date you joined tengaged: I have no idea, July of 2015

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yeah I played on cocos Island

Prior Group Game Experience? On my profile.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Going unnommed till 4th in stars lol

5pm EST [ X]
6pm EST [ X]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? I'll send confessionals when I need to send one, sometimes there's nothing to talk about and I can't just force a confessional, but if there's something to talk about expect something lengthy

2308 days 12 hours ago
BluJay112
Application:

Name and last initial: Nick M
Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: December 2015, have taken breaks between

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? I placed 6th in Yushon

Prior Group Game Experience? Pm me and I'll show you my list

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) sounds lame but just like meeting super chill people I'm glad to have in my life

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Oh trust me I will

2308 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Name and last initial: Julian W
Activity Rate (1-10): Depends on the day
Color Level: TV Star
Date you joined tengaged: September 7th 2009

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No

Prior Group Game Experience? Yes

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Hosting Trinity Survivor, winning Stars 4 times, marrying and then divorcing someone I met on here...

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [Sunday-Wednesday]
10pm EST [Sunday-Wednesday]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Maybe
2307 days 12 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Name and last initial: Will N.
Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: 7/10/17

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?
I haven't

Lots, including Kolby's Survivor, PokePat's Survivor, JMez's Survivor, and a Discord Big Brother game

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged?
My first time being on a jury at an FTC

5pm EST [Saturday-Sunday]
6pm EST [Saturday-Sunday]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [Tuesday-Sunday]
9pm EST [Tuesday-Sunday]
10pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes
2307 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name and last initial: Stoner D
Activity Rate (1-10): Honestly I only log on one a day to check bets. BUT if casted I will of course be active. I just haven’t played games in months so had no reason to come on.
Color Level: Blood
Date you joined tengaged: May 2011

• Survivor 5: Bora Bora- Loved Ones- Partner Is Jmez2612- Underdog Of The Season- 5th/20
• Survivor 8: Hokkaido- All Stars- Brain VS Brawn VS Beauty- Brawn Tribe- 2nd/21

A lot. I mostly play orgs now but I know you’re a good host so let’s do this.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Going unnommed til f4 in stars then winning.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [  X]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [X  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes but I ask my confessionals to NOT be posted.

2306 days 16 hours ago
TheRealityMoose
Name and last initial: Moose J.
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: White (hopefully not for long)
Date you joined tengaged: July 7th but I had another account a while ago

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No

Prior Group Game Experience? None on this account but plenty on my stolen old account

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) I played Stars once on my old account and that was awesome

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2306 days 15 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
Name and last initial: Avery G
Color Level: silver
Date you joined tengaged: 3/21/12

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?  nope!

Prior Group Game Experience? I used to play in them all the time! I just recovered this account from someone who tried to steal it from me :)

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? Getting first place in a frookies was very exciting for me especially cuz I HATE FROOKIES loool

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Multiple, I got a lot on my mind. LOL
2306 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
Name and last initial: Jayson S.
Color Level: tv star
Date you joined tengaged: october 2010 or november 2010

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? nope

Prior Group Game Experience? too much to say, but lets just say most people know i have done a lot

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): i have lots of memorable moments but my favorites are the times i win (which is why i have a lot of favorites :*)

5pm EST [ X]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [X  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?  yeah

2306 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim m
Student
Tv star
January 2016
Yes i don't remembe got idoled out
In profile
Winning the group series the next season that i played my first group game
All good
Yes
2306 days 10 hours ago
baza76
Name and last initial: Bailey M
Color Level: TV
Date you joined tengaged: Jan 2013

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? I cant remember what seasons, the last 2 i think

Prior Group Game Experience? Meh

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) NOTHING

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [X  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?  Ofc
2306 days 6 hours ago
Ross56
Name and last initial:Ross B
Activity Rate (1-10):10
Color Level:Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: Um cant remember tho Oct 2016

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Nope

Prior Group Game Experience? Survivor Lucarigo. Noah's Survivor Russia Survivor India Survivor Malaysia

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) I honestly cant think of anything rn

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? DEFINITELY
2305 days 22 hours ago
Jive
Name and last initial: Jive M
Activity Rate (1-10): 10
Color Level: Blue
Date you joined tengaged: June 2015

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Nope

Prior Group Game Experience? Survivor Idol Trios, BB Icon Season 3

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Getting into Survivor merge hahaha

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? I am very talkative! I can write as many confessions everyday!!!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!