This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile Island Applications -

Topic » Survivor Tortuga S17 - Exile..

2488 days 20 hours ago
mysterygame2
Name and last initial: Nolan K
Color level: Gold
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)? S3 12/13th
S5 3rd

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yeah since it's been over a year and a half at least. I've grown as a competitor and I realize how much relationships matter as I got 0 votes to win.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Strategic is the most important because you use it to pick and choose who you ally with and how you progress through the game.
MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ] X
6pm EST [  ] X
7pm EST [  ] X
8pm EST [  ] x
9pm EST [  ] X
10pm EST [  ] X
2488 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
[RETURNEE Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Sean P.
Color level: tv star
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Original Season(s) you participated in and placement(s)?
3rd (I forget) and 4th (Second Chances)

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?
I've been sliding in the same path these past games I been in and ready for my deserved Win

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Strategic, if not smart about the moves you make in all realms of the game than you will be outwitted and outplayed.

MOST challenges will be LIVE -

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2488 days 19 hours ago
deeannamorgan
[NEW PLAYERS Application:]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Deeanna J
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: sometime last year

Prior Group Game Experience(List a Few)?
Liam's Survivor: The Society Islands (1/18 (6-1) Player of the Season, Best Alliance with TJ2807)
Liam's Survivor: Arabia (3/17)
The Immunity Game S3 (4/20 Best Confessionals, Iconic Duo with CalebJustLeft)
M&N's Survivor 6: Taiwan (4/18)
Noah's Survivor: Wonderland (4/16)
Big Brother Unlimited 10 (5/16 Player of the Season)
and I also host.

Describe to me your favorite past Group Game experience. My fave group game experience is winning Liams Survivor and controlling the whole game merge to winning.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Explain. Social/Strategic and sometimes physical. People love me but I'm super smart, idk I'm the whole package. (pls cast me)

Hero or Villain? Explain. Hero, because I'm a hero in every game and I'm super loyal.

MOST challenges will be LIVE - (With the exception of Wednedays. I work Wednesday night. Always be ready for a NON-Live this night)

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]
2488 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Applications Closed -

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!