This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications -

Topic » Season 9 Applications -

2896 days 3 hours ago
benp428
Name and last initial: Ben P
Color level: Blood
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Prior Group Game Experience? A lot

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Rusell Hatnz. Because i am strategic and a beast.

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  X]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
YES!
2896 days ago
MisterPredaa
Name and last initial: Thomas L
Color level: White (Was TV Star On Previous Acc)
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Prior Group Game Experience? Yes

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Amanda. Never pissed anyone off but played very strategic/

5pm EST [ X]
6pm EST [ X]
7pm EST [ X]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2895 days 23 hours ago
bigbro263
Name and last initial: Josh K.
Color level: Dark Green

Prior Group Game Experience?
There's more on my page if you want to look
Link's Survivor Galapagos: 7th/20
Suitman's Survivor Mongolia: 5th/16
Leli's Survivor Patagonia: 7th/16
NJ's Survivor Brazil: Runner-Up (4-3)/16

Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Mix of social and strategic gameplay. But sometimes I pull out a rare challenge win here and there.
Hero or Villain?: Depends entirely on the situation, and people I'm playing with. However, I never try to intentionally be a villain like many other people do.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?: I have no idea. I guess Michele?

I'm good for any time unless something comes up at that time in which case I'll tell you in advanced if I can't make it.

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] If there's one thing that can be guaranteed if I make it in it's that I'll send in at least one confessional every day if not two.
2895 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Jacob G
Color level: Light Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Prior Group Game Experience? A lot of survivor games, I made top 7 in almost all of them.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? I can be both
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Parvati, I am very deceptive

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes
2895 days 6 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Tyler J
Color level: Blood Level

Prior Group Game Experience? I host survivor group games and am currently applied for a few BB/Survivor games

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social, which allows me to be strategic when needed
Hero or Villain? Big Time Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Russell Hantz, basically because I'm constantly working angles and my mind is always working

5pm EST [x  ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yes I will
2895 days 5 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Name and last initial: Matt G
Color level: Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Prior Group Game Experience? I haven't competed in many tengaged group games, but I've competed in many ORGs outside of Tengaged. Please message me if you'd like a list of references.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? I try to be a social player, but sometimes my strategic game gets in the way.

Hero or Villain? My gameplay could be classified as villainous, but I hate being rude. I try to be the best sport possible which I think makes me a hero.

Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I would compare myself to John Cochran, Earl Cole, Yul Kwon, and Jonathan Penner because I'm a survivor super fan, intelligent, and I'm jewish as well as a loudmouth.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

I love confessionals! So of course!
2895 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Name and last initial: Lukas S
Color level: Black

Prior Group Game Experience?: Tons.

Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Physical
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?: Fabio. I'm the goofball who know one thinks much of and yet manages to do well anyway.

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [x]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [  ]
(NOTE: DUE TO A COLLEGE COURSE I AM TAKING, I CANNOT SHOW UP TO ANY THURSDAY CHAKLLENGES

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]: I will try my hardeest.
2895 days 1 hour ago
cubsguy831
Name and last initial: Calvin M.
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social.
Hero or Villain? Hybrid.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Tyson - be chill but also strategic at the same time.

All depend on when I work - I usually have either a 10:30-5 shift or a 5-10:30 shift, but I should be good for most of them.
5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [x  ]

Absolutely - favorite part of the game
2894 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Name and last initial: Sean P
Color level: TV star

Prior Group Game Experience? you should know it

Social, Strategic, or Physical? a mix of all 3
Hero or Villain? mixed
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Todd Herzong in the social and strategic element physical maybe more like Boston Rob

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
Uh my schedule varies daily with work as mid shift I get off at 10 EST and closing wise it be 11EST but those times I could be on my 45 min required Lunch so its hard to say when and if available for all challenges. As lately work 31 hours a week.

Yes I will and try to make more sense out of them too.
2894 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Application:

Name and last initial: Clair F.
Color level: Light Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 8.5

Prior Group Game Experience? If it won't take much of your time, kindly check my profile page and you will see all my Survivor group games and placements there. Thank you so much.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social. I love communicating with people.
Hero or Villain? Hero. As much as I can, I try to be a hero, unless you do something to deserve to see the villain in me.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Parvati Shallow. We're both good in social aspect of the game and we are not afraid to make moves if the need arises.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Sometimes I forgot, but I always tag the host/s in every conversation I have with my fellow castaways.
2892 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Apps closed! I will be contacting everyone with more details for the game. Thanks for applying!
2892 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Application:
-------------------------

Name and last initial: Brandon R.
Color level: Silver
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5

•TotsTrashy's Survivor: Australia
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 7-0) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
(Villain of the Season) (Fan-Favorite) (Player of the Season)
•I&E's Survivor: Egypt
-Placement: (1/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2-1) (SOLE SURVIVOR)
---------------------
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Sri Lanka
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-2) (Villain of the Season)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Solomon Islands
-Placement: (2/16) (Jury Vote: 4-3) (Fan-Favorite)
•W&P's Survivor: Pakistan — Fans vs. Favorites
-Placement: (2/20) (Jury Vote: 4-3-1) (Villain of the Season)
•Zach's Big Brother: A Winter Wonderland
-Placement: (3/14)
•Coolnarwhal88's Survivor: Yangudi Rassa
-Placement: (3/18)
•BigBen1996's Survivor: Second Chances
-Placement: (4/21) (Villain of the Season) ("Da Roob" Award)
•Bonework's Big Brother 1
-Placement: (5/14)
•NJKoda1996's Survivor: Congo
-Placement: (8/18)
•Cmack's Survivor: Africa
-Placement: (8/16)
•Cmack's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
-Placement: (20/24)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? A mix of social and strategic. This is, after all, a social-strategy game, so both elements are equally important. You have to be well-liked by your peers, but you also have to be willing to make moves and do what you need to do to stay alive.
Hero or Villain? Villain, definitely.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I've been told I'm really similar to Russel Hantz, but I don't see it. I would compare myself to someone like Todd. I'm extremely manipulative and I'll cut anyone's throat to win, but I try my best to be loyal to those who have had my back. But, at the end of the day, if I really need to I'll cut them loose without hesitation.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course! I absolutely love sending confessionals, and you'll probably get a LOT from me, maybe even more than anyone else.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!