This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CamRynn's Drag Race: The FINALE

Topic » CamRynn's Drag Race: The..

2931 days 12 hours ago
Analiese
Guys, I'm super tired tonight and am going to bed early.  The finale will happen FOR CERTAIN tomorrow night at eight.  I'm sorry to everybody for the inconvenience.

XOXO,
CamRynn
2930 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
Here
2930 days 12 hours ago
mrhazeleyes
Same
2930 days 11 hours ago
WestTemp
Hi *walks in*
Look I have a dinner appointment at McDonalds in a few minutes...
2930 days 11 hours ago
Fell6
Here
2929 days 14 hours ago
Analiese
TONIGHT, the series concludes
2929 days 14 hours ago
Analiese
But in the meantime, questions:

Sexy, you were regarded to this season as an extreme underdog do to your poor fashion sense.  How do you feel about your elimination, the other queens, and your tenure on the show?

Tara, you were controversially eliminated because you failed to submit an album art.  Do you feel that this elimination was fair?  Who should've gone home in your place? 

Miss KumForMe, some queens have said you didn't deserve to be here due to poor fashion sense.  You've seemed to have a rivalry with Cici as well.  Anything you want to say on that, and about your experience here overall?

Cici Wings, my choice to advance you has been viewed as controversial because of your poor performances in the beginning of the competition.  If you could've chosen one queen to be here in your place, who would it be?  Additionally, you've had a rivalry with KumForMe.  any final remarks?

Miss Hazel, you've "floated" through the competition according to some.  If you could go back and change anything about our time here, what would it have been?
2929 days 14 hours ago
Fell6
I wasn't unhappy, but I do feel if we did videos I would have won. The other girls were either just there or they bashed me, especially in the top 5, I might come off as a person who lacks brain cells, but what does tenure mean.
2929 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
I don't think I have a poor fashion sense at all... Its not their taste but it's my taste. If they think it's poor oh well Because I got here and you didn't.
And as for cici I just believe she has a poor attitude. Acting all fierce and over the top "im better than you" is so fake. You can be in the final 3 and not act all high and mighty you know?
2929 days 13 hours ago
rollingderp
"Tara, you were controversially eliminated because you failed to submit an album art.  Do you feel that this elimination was fair?  Who should've gone home in your place?"

HELL. NO. I WAS CHI CHI DEVAYNE'D!! (since i'm guessing she's not making top 3)
Literally, in all honesty, what was the point of an album art??
I'm not trying to be all "meh meh i went home bc of a dumb part of the challenge" like seriously, was it a creative thing or what? Plus, I lost the charger to my Windows laptop so i didn't have access to programs that make one. :X

And Cici should've gone home in my place. Gurl has so many lows and bottoms, she may as well be Miss Sassy Bitch at night...

I still love you, though, Camrynn.

And Sexy Nightmare, invest in Lightshot. Your potato phone pictures annoy everyone. <3

#HausOfTomaForSeason2
2929 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
I think that Tara only because of her lip sync probs

*lauhs* omfg I am not saying that I am better then you so shut the fuck up KumForMe
2929 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
*rolls eyes*

Fuck All Of Y'all I had it with each one of you so just shut the fuck up you don't know where I come from so just shut up
2929 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
Well queens, it's time to announce the winner
2929 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
But before that, why don't we announce Miss Congeniality? 
I received viewer and contestant votes but quite frankly, I don't give a fuck.
2929 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
Your Miss Congeniality is

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tara Toma!  You were almost always congenial, truly kind, and deserve stardom.  Condragulations!
2929 days 11 hours ago
Analiese
So now, for third place.  Our second runner up is, according to votes from cast and viewers...

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Cici Wings.  You got this far, gurl.  A round of applause for miss Cici please!

open group

CamRynn's Drag Race: Season One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!