This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2801 days 19 hours ago
harley_quinn
i feel better not at least been the last one in the list even the last one its not in the jury but  i really apreciate it HAHAHA
2801 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
But Pug overall is a strong player so lets not underestimate him and I see your point but like I said, the question was who would likely win, so it is based on how jury would vote :)
2801 days 18 hours ago
ajwesome
i bounced back after you were voted out because i realized the majority alliance that was their.... i didnt tell you about my idol ause i really had no clue you were going, and it didnt seem to important at the time
2801 days 16 hours ago
RyanS
okay I know how I'm voting
2801 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Me too Ryan but I'm generally suprised you people consider me to be a good player tbh I think I'm one of the worst players out there so thanks guys :)
2801 days 15 hours ago
ajwesome
Ryan im sorry i didnt tell you about my idol...
2801 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Jury votes are due tomorrow!
2800 days 12 hours ago
moondancer63
Thanks aj
2800 days 12 hours ago
moondancer63
Ok so this may be a little late but
Both
1- which of you voted me out
2- had we been in the final three together and I had immunity what would you have said to convince me that I should take you to the finals.
3- brains v brawn v social chose one
4- number 1-20 if you know my favorite number you will know this

Ferdinand-
I'm so happy that you made it here. You were the one person that I would really have been fine losing to but I was voted out congrats.
1- would you have voted me out in final three and taken aj
2- why did you decide to join me against Liam and Nick

Aj-
I'm going to be honest I think that anyone on the jurry could have beat you. Is this a true statement because from what I saw it is. Also what did you even do in the merge? I literally had to mail you like 3 times a vote and sometimes had Ferdinand vote out. If you win I will be suprised.
1- what was your big move
2- did you float yes or no and why
3- why should I vote for you because I really see no reason to vote for you
2800 days 12 hours ago
ajwesome
i did vote you out, i had no chance of winnign if you stayed im sorry
i wouuld have told you how great of a game you played and it didnt matter who you took between me or fred because there was a good chance youd beat either of us

my big move like ive said before was revealing my idol, usually it puts a target on a back of an idol holder, but somehow it put fear in the eyes of everyone since i was such a wildcard i coulda pulled it out any minutre
i did float, and i did it in the best way someone can, my strategy was a little bit like sandra... as long as it aint me, it is a strategy that has proved to work, but flying under the radar carried me this far, and yes a lot of people on this jury could beat me, i wont deny it... but heres the thing... they did not, the only person who can beat me is Fred...
You should vote for me because even tho i floated i still was the one to in the end make all the big moves, i was the deciding vote in a lot of the big votes... i was always a number for anyone who needed one, i did what it took to make it here while playing a loyal game to Fred and Ryan and not telling a single lie
2800 days 12 hours ago
ajwesome
so MC i know you are a little bitter that i made it further than you but sometime you gotta pick a stratgey that will work with who your playing wiht, i dont enoy floating but coming into the game and seeing the big players we hav i realized they are all target... imma lay low and strike from the back, i never thought id make it this far playing that game cause it never works... but seeing who i was against i knew i could pull it off and i did
2800 days 12 hours ago
moondancer63
I don't care that you made it farther I just didn't see you doing anything
2800 days 12 hours ago
moondancer63
I agree with the part about never lieing part but I don't think Ferd did either
2800 days 3 hours ago
ajwesome
you may not have seen me do anything and thats fine, i has a lot to do with me playing a lowkey game, and i forgot to answer your one question, i would describe my game as being a social game
2800 days 2 hours ago
RyanS
Since this game is finished, if anyone wants to start a new one, I am hosting my very first Survivor group game, come and apply if you're interested! (If anyone here applies I will accept it because I know we're all great lol)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8678

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!