This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2788 days ago
Bulldozer24
Fred and AJ welcome to the final tribal council

Jury it is now up to u to decide the winner. Here is where u will post any questions or comments u have to say about the final 2.
AJ and Fred post here any comments u have to say to the jury about why u deserve the title of sole survivor

Jury all votes are due on Saturday at 5:00 pm central and the reunion will be at 7:00 pm central and also awards for the season!
2788 days ago
kingLiam
I have two questions for each one of you

Fred- What was your best move in this game?
AJ- Would you regret anything in this game?

Both- What makes you deserving to be the winner of this game?
2787 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
Questions for both 2 actually: 1. What were your highest and lowest points in the game 2. if you were to switch the person next to you in f2 out and replace him whom would it be if anyone?
2787 days 23 hours ago
snick427
I'm going to wait for Fred and AJ's opening statements before asking my questions
2787 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
None of ur deserve my vote convince me to
2787 days 23 hours ago
ajwesome
i deserve to be sole survivor because i flew under the radar all the way to f8... when i then realized their were some voting patterns going on, so i messaged around and found a perfect person to work with to get to f2... since my man ally ryan was out, me and fred then managed to pull off some blindsides together, we then walked right into an f2 with no fear what so ever, it was pretty easy getting here due to the moves i made
2787 days 23 hours ago
ajwesome
Liam, my best move was letting people know i had the idol, people then werent even thinking about voting me out because this thing could have been played at any time...  used it at f5 for fun vut i never truely needed it, i deserve to win because i never won immunity i had to find other ways to stay safe, i found the cracks and i broke my way in

Pika: My highest point in the game was when i first talked to Fred and me and him made an alliance, i had no idea i could trust him but i decided to and it was the right move on my end
My lowest point was when Ryan was voted out, i KNEW i could trust him and i really wanted to use the idol on him but i thought he was safe without it... little did i know he was going out that night, If i we to switch Fred with one person it would be Liam cause in my opinion the best man should always win and Liam really was the best
2787 days 23 hours ago
kingLiam
Aj, that was not the question
2787 days 23 hours ago
ajwesome
i do not regret anything in this game (sorry i just realized that  this was the quession) regret means im not confident in how i played and im confident i did the best i can wihtout regret
2787 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
AJ- Do you think you played better than fred?
2787 days 22 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys so I really wasn't in this game for long and I have no idea what the social or strategic dynamics of this game were so I'm just gonna ask some general questions!

Aj: Describe what strategic moves you made that furthered yourself in the game?

Fred: Which social connections in the game could you trust the most to bring you the furthest?
2787 days 22 hours ago
ajwesome
Liam: the thing with survivor is everyone plays so differently, comparing me to Fred is like comparing apples to oranges... we both played very dfferent games, so i can say i played my way better than he could play my way, i feel like if fred tried to play the game that i did he could not do it

Ziggy: My main strategic move as i said before was allowing people to know i had the idol
2787 days 22 hours ago
snick427
Congratulations, final 2! You outlasted many great players to reach this point; Kolby, Pika, MC, Liam, myself. We were too busy screwing each other to take you two out. Anyways, on to my questions (addressed to both of you)

1. If you had to compare your gameplay this season to someone from any season of real life Survivor, who would it be?

2. Based on their chances of winning had they gotten to the finals, rank the jurors from least likely to most likely to win (assuming that you are the other one in the final 2)
2787 days 22 hours ago
ajwesome
Nick, i would compare myself to Ken from gabon, i was kinda out of my element coming into this game... im used to playing big grother, i then made the moved i had to while pulling the strings from behind the scenes like ken, i had one ally like him and made them my ride or die, but unlike him i pulled off going all the way
2787 days 22 hours ago
ajwesome
Pika
Michael-
Liam

Least
Lewis
Nels
Kolby
Ryan
Nick
Pika
Fred
Michael
Liam
2787 days 21 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
When your not even on the list of jurors!

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!