This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #11

Topic » Daily Challenge #11

983 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/5kf74j.gif
983 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Shows up
983 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
983 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here
983 days 3 hours ago
Birks4444
Hi
983 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hi
983 days 3 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
983 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
hey
983 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here
983 days 3 hours ago
GentlemanG
hey
983 days 3 hours ago
Eilish
hi
983 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's daily challenge, this one is called "Deceipher and Dominate"

In this daily challenge, at the start of each round I will post a code. It will be a different language / form of code.

If you think you know the answer, you and your partner must reach the door across the water. You must post alternate posts in order saying -

PARTNER 1 - *Helps partner to get ready to jump*
PARTNER 2 - *Prepares to jump*
PARTNER 1 - *Pushes partner toward platform*
PARTNER 2 - *Jumps to platform*
PARTNER 1 - *Tries to reach partner on the platform*
PARTNER 2 - *Enters code "(The Answer)" into the door*

The first team to do that will score a point. All *s and spacing must be perfect, capitalisation does not matter. If / you or your partner mess up, you must go back and fix the mistake, then you can move on.

If no one has got the answer after two minutes, I will say the language I used. If you answer the wrong code, your door will be locked for that round.

The team with the most points after seven rounds will be the Double Agents, if we have a tie, there will be an additional round between the tiebreaker teams.

Understand?
983 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
983 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Once you start the sequence, you will only have one minute to complete it or the door will lock!
983 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
First one coming at :13
983 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
GET READY...

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!