This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Crater #3: Eddie & Layla vs. James & Noah

Topic » The Crater #3: Eddie &..

1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, this one is called "Snapping Point"

Players begin with a rope hooked to their backs which attaches them to their opponent.

In each matchup, I will post a scrambled tengaged username, general knowledge question and a math equation at once. You must find the tengaged username and post the unscrambled answer, you must find the general knowledge answer and you must solve the math equation.

You must answer one of them at a time, and your partner and you must take turns in getting correct answers. So if for example Player A gets the math equation, then Player B can get the general knowledge and then Player A can get the tengaged username.

For each correct answer, that you get before your opponent you will move forward one metre.

The team with the most points after 5 rounds will win this elimination, while the loser's time in Guyana will come to an end.

Understand?
1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Post R when you're ready!
1007 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
R
1007 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
do we have to do them in order?
1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Not in the order i ask, but you have to take turns with James.
1007 days 8 hours ago
LaylaLove
R
1007 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
r
1007 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
and gl you 2

<3 both
1007 days 8 hours ago
J2999
R
1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Okay get ready...
1007 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
good luck to only james
1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
ROUND ONE COMING UP!
1007 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
I
1007 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Which country is brie cheese originally from?
bazbcsh
23+7*4/2-10
1007 days 8 hours ago
LaylaLove
1007 days 8 hours ago
J2999
zachbbs

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!