This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Armageddon #4: Noah & Jacob vs. Matt & Chris

Topic » Armageddon #4: Noah &..

1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, this one is called "Think Tank"

One player will be hanging from a rope system by their ankles over a water tank where a puzzle key is located at the bottom. The other player will be climbing a ladder to give their partner enough slack to dive underwater and read the puzzle key which they will then relay to the climber to solve a complicated puzzle.

In order for the player, to lower their partner in the pool, they must be able to balance the player's weight and their strength well. I will post two numbers, players must try and get the higher number by saying *Balances ___ lbs* (*s needed and spacing should be how it is there)

The player who balances the most lbs after 5 rounds, will earn their partner a minute headstart on a puzzle, which could be a huge difference, seeing as ten seconds decided our last elimination.

The first person to post the completed answer here will win the elimination.

Understand?
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Post ready when you are and who is doing speed and puzzle.
1149 days 1 hour ago
christossss
Me speed barnish puzzle
1149 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Jacob speed Noah Puzzle
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Okay Jacob and Chris ready?
1149 days 1 hour ago
christossss
Ya
1149 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
sure
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Okay get ready...
1149 days 1 hour ago
christossss
Throw it
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
I also should mention, you cannot claim two and the other person defaults the amount you do not take.
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
1149 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
*Balances 36 lbs*
1149 days 1 hour ago
christossss
*Balances 36 lbs*
1149 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Jacob: 36
Chris: 28
1149 days 1 hour ago
christossss
*Balances 28 lbs*
1149 days 1 hour ago
Kelly0412
send me the pass

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!