This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Armageddon #1: Chris & Matt vs. Lake & Jan

Topic » Armageddon #1: Chris &..

1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to this season's first elimination, this one is called "Think Outside The Box"

One teammate is tethered to the center of the arena and attached to a resistance band while the other is inside a cage with a hole in the ceiling. The tethered teammate must run and retrieve large puzzle pieces that fit together to form a cube and give them to their teammate in the cage. The teammate in the cage must assemble the puzzle in order to climb out of the cage.

The person who is attached to the band, will be mailed a picture, they must count the amount of items in a picture, so that they know how much energy they need to give the other member a puzzle piece.

They must mail me their answer, if correct, their partner will receive a puzzle piece, if incorrect, they will be frozen out for one minute.

When the partner receives a puzzle piece, they will be given two anagrams of tengaged users, they must solve these anagrams. If incorrect, they are also frozen for one minute. When they get them, they must mail me them. I will then mail their partner a picture again.

This process will occur five times. When the puzzle solver gets the fifth set of anagrams correct, they must send me them as usual. They then must figure out the final anagram which is the first letter of the previous anagrams. The user will get a clue to what the final anagram is when they solve the fifth set of anagrams.

The first person to post that anagram here and then post in a seperate post *Climbs out of the cage* will win the elimination.
The losers will be eliminated!

Understand?
1153 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
Chris is doing the anagrams, I am counting
1153 days 10 hours ago
crimsonteer
jan is doing the anagrams, I am counting
1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Are you ready?
1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Also please keep in mind, I may not be super quick, as I have to check answers, but I will be consistent.
1153 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.102921.1.jpg?id=1616386650.gif
1153 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
r
1153 days 10 hours ago
crimsonteer
r
1153 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
ready
1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Chris?
1153 days 10 hours ago
christossss
im ready
1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Okay get refreshing mails, the pictures will come at any second now!
1153 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Sent.
1153 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
YOU GOT THIS MATT AND CHRIS
1153 days 10 hours ago
christossss
Armageddon

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!