This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT31 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT31 Semifinals results and..

2103 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
Friday is fine
2103 days 3 hours ago
bbfan21
Sunday still for me
2100 days 9 hours ago
JotaMCL
Friday
2099 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Has the date and time been decided?
2099 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
Yes sorry, I forgot that today is Friday.

The majority has decided and the final will be on Sunday, August 5th. The exact time will be posted later but it will be around 6:00 pm (CET).
2099 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Awesome!
2097 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Can I suggest to postpone the results. I won't be able to watch it until somewhere at 8:30 pm CET, if everybody would be on for it?
2097 days 6 hours ago
Alexito
You are lucky Dallas. Cause I not at home yet to upload the video so the live show could be delayed for a completa of hours. Im so sorry.

Stay tunned for more details
2097 days 3 hours ago
JotaMCL
Ohhh! Perfect!
馃槏馃槏
2097 days 3 hours ago
Alexito
The live show will start exactly in just one hour!! At 9:30 pm (CET)

Sorry for the inconveniences.
2097 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
It's absolutely perfect for me :)
2097 days 2 hours ago
Alexito
Link to watch the live show:

https://esct31.andchill.tv/
2096 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
Results of the Grand Final pf ESCT31:

Congrats to the winner and all the countries. And thank you for this amazing edition! Here is the wikia with the results of the semifinals:

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_31

The 3/4 countries with least votes from each semifinal will go through the pre-semifinal round next edition. This will depend on how many countries will participate next edition.  That's not definitive and there will be another countries availaible so some new draws will be held.
2096 days 23 hours ago
bbfan21
1 Point from qualifying to the Semis...

ERGH...

However, I FINALLY voted for the winner this edition and I'm very happy that who I actually wanted to win, actually won!

Another good edition Alexito! Here's to another good one for the next!

Congrats to Norway, awesome song!
2096 days 13 hours ago
Alexito
Andrewvaughan will not be able to participate anymore in ESCT cause he didn't vote in the semifinal and in the grand final. For this reason he has lost Macedonia, which he won in a draw, letting other people out of the draw who really wanted to participate in the contest.

He didn't say anything about not voting either so he is banned from participating in ESCT.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!