This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT31 Semifinals results and Grand Final

Topic » ESCT31 Semifinals results and..

2101 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Here we have the results of both semifinals, which 10 countries from each semifinal qualified to the Grand Final of ESCT31. Good luck to all of you!

.be

And here is the wiki which will be updated soon. This edition the points of the non-qualified countries will be revealed after the Grand Final.

http://esct.wikia.com/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_Tengaged_31

Don't go too far away because you will need to vote in the Grand Final. Thanks to all of you ;)
2101 days 18 hours ago
Alexito
Sorry for not hosting a live show this time, I couldn't but I tried it so hard. But there will be one for the Grand Final for sure. :D
2101 days 17 hours ago
varlto
Spoilers!
BOSNIA, GERMANY AND LATVIA ROBBED

I also loved Lithuania and San Marino but oh well...
2101 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
Thank you so much for pushing the Montenegrian entry to the final. By doing so I wanna say thank Rafael personally who promoted the new rule about the origin of the singers. Without the new rule I couldn't have had the chance of sending Enisa.
This qualification for me personally because it's the first time I made to the final stage and i have been here since like ESCT 22 and it was so hard to digest the pill. But in the end I realize I had only myself to blame for sending weak and crappy entries and not anyone else.
An other thank you go to Alexito for supporting me in those 10 editions: I know i am a pothead and someone needs to put me back in the right place.

Considerations of the fallen tributes

S1

I am sorry for Belarus, I thought it was making through. It was a really nice tune. I quite enjoyed also Ireland and Bosnia.

S2

I really liked the Georgia's entry: i thought it was modern and different in a good way. Same for Lithuania. A special shoutout for Serbia , Portugal and Latvia , very nice songs that didn't make it through.

Good luck to the country in the final and may the best song win. For those who didn't pass good luck in the second chance contest or in the next contest.
2101 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Congratulations Montenegro! However, I why to mark any of your previous entries as 'crappy'? I'd never say to any former Austrian entry such words despite any result, it is a very though contest and there are always even big surprises. As an example, Vida Noa from Austria finished near the last place in the semi-final 2 editions ago, I'd never call that a weak entry for nothing in the world and I am not sorry it participated. I even consider it one of the best.
2101 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you for the votes for Elysa and Estonia.
I was pleasantly surprised when it was called fourth, I didn't think it would qualify.

There are some fantastic songs that didn't make it.
I'm most upset that Belarus, Germany and Lithuania didn't make it. :'( I'm sure there are others, but those three come straight to mind.

Congratulations to the countries that made it
and commiserations to the countries that didn't. :'(
2101 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
Thank you to everyone who voted for Iceland :) This is Iceland's third consecutive Final and it continues to validate the selection process.

Best of luck to everyone in the Final!
2101 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Woah I thought Armenia would not make it im so surprise
2101 days 8 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you so much for voting United Kingdom. Congratulations to all countries made in the finals. Good luck to us! :)
2100 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
First of all, and after yesterday bloodbath, I want to congratulate all the qualified countries, if you are in the final it's because you deserve it, however I like some songs more than other, like everybody else.

Semifinal 1
ROBBED: BOSNIA, GERMANY, Belgium, Belarus and Cyprus. I don't know what some of this countries should do to qualify, maybe send some nudes... Even though you failed, I want to say thank you for sending good songs which some, are different from what you usually send.

OVERRATED: Armenia just a bit, and I like the rest like Sweden or Moldova but maybe they shouldn't have qualified over other countries that didn't.

Albania, Slovenia, Iceland and Italy YAAAAS . Betting odds were not to realiable and I wasn't sure they were going to qualify, so I'm happy they did. <333

Semifinal 2
ROBBED: Serbia, Slovakia, Russia, Monaco and Lithuania. And I repeat the same words from Semifinal 1. What should countries like Serbia or Bosnia send to qualify?

OVERRATED: I really like all of them and I don't see a clear overrated entry, maybe Norway or Spain but not too much because it might be because of I listened to them too much.

Big congrats to Montenegro for getting their first qualification ever in ESCT and also Austria, these countries had a bad history in the contest and they could make it. <333

Please, don't be sad or mad at your non qualification, it doesn't mean anything bad. I know it might be frustrating but there's always hope.
2100 days 17 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Armenia overrated? Hmm wasnt it really low in betting odds hahahaha
2100 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
I mean that I don't find it better than others that didn't qualify, so it's overrated because it qualified over others, imo.

Nothing against the song, it's not bad I kinda liked it.
2100 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
GRAND FINAL ESCT31

Last night we could find out who were the 10 qualified countries from each semifinal and Like every edition we experienced happiness, disappointments, anger, robbed entries and surprises. Once we already have the 25 finalists which will compete to reach the final prize, we can start with the voting process. Since now, all the participating countries, even though the non-qualifiers, must vote to choose the winner of this 31st edition held in Zagreb.

Since today, Thursday July 19th and until next Friday, July 27th all the countries have to vote for the winner, giving 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point to the songs you Like the most. The live show with the results will take place some days after the deadline, the day and hour will be revealed coming soon.

You should send your votes to me Аlexito. If any of you can not vote on time for any reason, you should notify me as soos as possible to get some jurors as back-up votes. If any of you don't vote on time without giving any reason you will lose your country.

.be

You can also post your thoughts about the possible winners or countries who can finish top10 or bottom, or anything about the betting odds. Please don't forget to send the pictures of your SPOKESPERSONS and cities.
2097 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
After two days, 7 countries out of 48, have already voted, there're 41 countries left to vote yet. (14,6% completed).

Deadline: Friday, July 27th, 11:59 pm (CET)

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their countries.
2097 days 21 hours ago
Alexito
Hungary has already voted in the ESCT31 Grand Final

Hungary has casted its votes some few minutes ago, and once again, it was a hard decision, not only for leaving 6 countries out of our Top 10, but also because some countries which I gave low points, would have deserved to be given 8, 10 or 12 points. This edition the level is so high once again and I want to congratulate you all for this amazing edition.

Good luck to all the countries!!
2096 days 22 hours ago
Alexito
After three days, 14 countries out of 48, have already voted, there're 34 countries left to vote yet. (29,2% completed).

Deadline: Friday, July 27th, 11:59 pm (CET)

Those who fail to vote on time, will lose their countries.

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!