This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M5 FINALE TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » M5 FINALE TRIBAL COUNCIL

1808 days 23 hours ago
Garrett5
Finale night comes along and I am aware I am a threat. So I am going all out in immunity challenges.

I won and knew Love would be the target as the last remaining Frais. She had another idol in her pocket and idoled out Maddie. Maddie wasn't there so it was kind of weird to think of. I knew Maddie and Love would be targets at F5 and F4 if I could keep myself safe. So I picked Love, but she had the idol, idoling out Maddie. Great move, and went along well with her vote steal to get Emmett out. In between that and the final immunity, I pitched to Jasoi that her vote steal and idol play gave her a great case in FTC. That, and she had friends. Thankfully, I won and secured my spot in the FTC. Then Love went, and here we are.
1808 days 23 hours ago
Garrett5
I want to address that I know my game is not perfect. I had to play two idols correctly to save myself, and would've been an easy vote if I didn't win immunity at either of these final challenges. I also had to lie to some people more than others, and some I didn't talk to much because I knew they were on my radar.

Nothing I did was personal, it was all game. I don't play to hurt feelings, and hopefully that did not happen. If it did, we can address this personally or however you want, because I do try not to make a game personal.

I would also ask that you consider that I did what seemed like the best thing was for me to get here. I tried to guess idols as close as possible to every six hours to try to have that in my favor. Idols have killed me in past games, and guessing like that would at least give me a lot of chances. I gave 110% at immunities even if it would paint me as a threat, or increase my threat level.

In the end, I had 5 immunities, 2 correct idol plays, that left me with just 3 non-nullified votes against me. I was a contributing voice in my alliance, and strategically worked to get people out that were threats to me–either by planting seeds against them throughout the game, or just by flat out saying why they were threats.

Thank you
1808 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
to be honest.if i did,one side will be mad at me.i wanted to be utr
1808 days 17 hours ago
marthean
2/7 Votes Recieved
1808 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
You all played well I'm proud of you hoes, feel like Love and Maddie should be there too but whatever, I loved my alliance and shit, AND THE FACT I GOT IDOLED OUT IS ICONIC OKAY SJKK. I'm voting for who deserves it the most.
1808 days 15 hours ago
Tester
Drew - For me I saw you as a sheep you just doing what been told didnt make single move. What is your gameplan and do you think you deserve to win than Jasoi and Garrett?

I locked in an alliance right at the start and despite never really being active (thanks to timezones), I'm still sitting here. I never orchestrated a move because I didn't want to rock the boat and make enemies.
1808 days 15 hours ago
Tester
I didn't need no idols or individual immunities, all I needed was to not make any enemies, and that got me here.
1808 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
Cap,Like drew i didnt want to make a big move at f7.I do that ppl will def know and i get 6th
1808 days 5 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Goodluck guysss
1808 days 5 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jasoi what are you talking about? You make a move you make at least final 4 not 6th at all.. Whatever side you would've chose would've focused on getting rid of the other side first. Unlike you Drew actually tried to make a move at that vote.
1808 days 3 hours ago
Garrett5
And by throwing that vote, you were on people's radars.
1807 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
Hey I’ve typed up this long ass thing like four times, and every time my phone deletes it. LMAO. But, in a few minutes I will begin to type it once more.
1807 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
I just want to start this off by saying, thank you to everyone for an amazing game! This has been an incredibly fun, intense, competitive game. It took a while to get past all of the inactive irrelevants, but once we got into the thick of it, the game was truly on. The final three, had someone told me that this would be the final 3 however many days ago when the season started, I probably wouldn’t have believed them. After the merge, I was for sure that the flops were done for. I thought that the newbies had taken over and there was nothing that we could do about. Yet here you sit. Drew, you were always such a loyal ally. A nice guy, yet you didn’t do much of anything. I can’t fault you for your inactivity due to time zone struggles, but what I can fault you for is trying to say that by making no moves or coming up with any ideas of your own, you stayed out of drama and that was your strategy? Ummm.. anyways. Jasoi, you are a crackhead. I mean that in the nicest way possible. You came back into this game eager to go after the other side, yet ended up working with them. I can respect the game you played, you at least tried to rock the boat and make moves. But, you were voted out previously. I am sorry, but I can never vote for someone who has been previously voted out. The point of the game is to outwit, outplay, and outlast. You may have done 2/3 of those, but you missed basically were absent for 5 straight votes of the game. That’s ridiculous. Garrett, you are a KING!! Period. You played this game like nobody’s business. You played idols, and you kept your allies close. You had me around your finger for a period of time, I realized once Clark left that you needed to be the next one to go. But, that chance never presented itself. You were an amazing person to work with and I loved getting to know you over the course of this season!! So, yeah. I think my vote is fairly obvious. Thanks 🤪. I also won’t be present at the finale tomorrow so good luck everyone!!
1807 days 10 hours ago
Garrett5
OMG thanks Maddie, you Queen! I loved getting to work with and getting to know you throughout the season too!! <3

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!