This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M5 FINALE TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » M5 FINALE TRIBAL COUNCIL

1808 days 11 hours ago
marthean
Congrats Final 3 Jasoi, Garrett, & Drew

Lets Bring in the Jury

Barn, Patrik, Emmett, RJ, Cap, Maddie, and Love Voted Out Last Tribal Council

Give your speeches and Answer there questions

Votes Due by Monday Morning as Reunion were a winner is crowned is happening Monday
1808 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
ALL RIGHT!\

its time.So i was placed on the frais tribe.And i felt good with it.I wanted to form an FInal 2 pacts wit drew and agreed.Then,Me and garrett tried to win immunity,but we failed.So i decided to do something,I formed a 4 person majority wit Maddie,Garrett and Drew to take out and blindside Patrick,4-2-1-1.Then i was thinking about the 2 ppl that voted me,I knew that Leon voted me,So i threw the challenge to take him out.Then the other lost.

MERGE VERSION:

So right then i wanted to do work.I decided to get Cap(BIG MISTAKE),Maddie,Garrett,Drew to form a majority block and take out Patrick cuz i thought he was after me.Then Cap snitched(then i didnt know who),Then patrick blasted me out!.Ross told me the other news.Then i wanted to Get Cap,Ross,Maddie,Garrett and Drew to take out Patrick.Then cap flipped and i was sended home.I worked my ass of in redemption.Then at f7,It was Love,Cap,Maddie,Garrett,Drew,RJ and me left.I played in the middle to get my options open as possible.I Garrett's Side wanted Cap out and Cap's Side wanted Garrett out.I felt like to keep both will be good so they can cause chaos and drama on each other.
I forced rocks and Rj went(cuz i threw a vote).Now i played all sides.I voted maddie at f6 but it failed and Cap went.Then at f5 i kinda knew Love had something in her pocket.I thought it was an idol so i voted Maddie and blindsided her in f5.(Maddie i thought,u would be a jury threat).Then at f4,I hoped Garrett lost so i can take him out.But he didn't,So i followed majority.I played in the middle and decided to come to my senses.
1808 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
I deserved to win cuz i had a good social game and i gladly played the middle.
1808 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I wanna start by saying Love you can go to hell for all I care I never wanna talk to you again.

Garrett don't bother replying because I really don't give a shit what you say, bottom lie is there is not a single thing you said to me that wasn't a lie. NOT ONE. I'm not impressed with the amount of immunities you won, one you won by coming in second, and another you won when only Emmett and I were the other people participating. The only reason you're here is because you got lucky with your idol guesses. You're here because of luck not strategy or social game but luck. You got more votes than Jasoi and Drew thats not a winner to me.

Jasoi I don't care what you have to say because you should be here on the jury. You beat Emmett at Redemption that was your only move, and because you were at redemption you didn't have to worry about votes every tribal you basically got a free pass to final 7.

On to Drew, multiple times I forgot you were even playing. You never ever reached out to me once and from what everyone told me you only asked what the vote was and said ok. I was convinced you had no idea the game was going on. On the other side you were never really a target, never lied to me (cough Garrett) and you survived every tribal while receiving few votes.
With that said I have no questions for anyone, I've already made my decision. One last middle finger to Garrett. I'm voting Drew.. Good luck
1808 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Cap is bitter LOL
1808 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
ahem.
1808 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
Not rly,i made some blindsides here and there.ANY QUESTIONS!
1808 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Okayy my turn

Garrett - Do you think by winning immunity challenge make you deserve to win a game? And what your strategy?

Jasoi - Sorry I told Patrick about you want to blindside him, do you think that 3-3 (i flip) in the final six is good move because one of us might rocks out and Cap would've safe andddd you said that you had a good social but mostly you replied me "okay." it just make me feels like you dont want to talk to me.

Drew - For me I saw you as a sheep you just doing what been told didnt make single move. What is your gameplan and do you think you deserve to win than Jasoi and Garrett?
1808 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
Sorry I told Patrick about you want to blindside him, do you think that 3-3 (i flip) in the final six is good move because one of us might rocks out and Cap would've safe andddd you said that you had a good social but mostly you replied me "okay." it just make me feels like you dont want to talk to me.

Ok umm,You told him.cuz i thought Cap did.I never rly talked to you about the Pat pla cuz i thought u were siding wit him.also i thought u were after me
1808 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
My vote is up for grab I'm not bitter cough cough
1808 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Jasoi the first vote you came back you could've blindsided myself or Garrett but instead you wasted your vote on Love. because and I quote "Its ok.. I threw a vote to where ppl heads are at"
1808 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
I would've trust you if you didnt throw your vote on me
1808 days 11 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
And you were never on my radar. My targets was Emmett, Garrett, Cap and Maddie all of them are beast tho
1808 days 10 hours ago
Garrett5
Garrett - Do you think by winning immunity challenge make you deserve to win a game? And what your strategy?

I think winning immunities shows my effort in this game. I gave this game my all, even with work and other stuff going on. I wasn't going to not try in any aspect of the game.

But obviously, physical gameplay isn't the only thing. I had a big voice in my alliance with Maddie, Emmett, and Drew. I wasn't the voice calling shots, but I didn't want to be because it would make me a larger threat (i was already deemed the biggest threat to win).

Socially, I tried to talk to people individually, and not just in alliance chats. I reached out to you, Love with a genuine interest in going far together. Obviously, we had mutual lies, but the beginning was genuine.

There are flaws in my game, sure, but I do feel like I worked hard and did play in multiple aspects of the game—not just winning immunities.
1808 days 10 hours ago
Garrett5
First off, I want to say thanks to everyone for a great Survivor experience.

I came into this game looking to simply erase the flop title from my name. Being on the Fiasco tribe, I worked to show my worth and try to keep us away from tribal council. I reached out to Emmett right away as he and I knew each other from previous years, and we helped win first immunity. We both talked about going to the end together. Other immunity challenges had just a few tribe members show up, so I made sure to connect with them. They were Maddie and Jasoi. I noticed right away Jasoi was saying who we were voting and I let that happen, as he would have a big target on his back when merge hit.

Early on Clark had reached out to me and I was trying to be cool with him because it seemed like he was the leader. And when merge hit we both won first immunity. Jasoi wanted Patrik out and I was willing to go with it because I wasn't close with Patrik and Jasoi seemed to once again be a big target. Clark told me he was cool with voting Patrik, and then the votes were read, I was lied to. At that point, it was time for the gloves to come off.
1808 days 10 hours ago
Garrett5
I didn't want to show any signs of coming at anyone, and still wanted to make people comfortable with me. So I still talked with people even if they had led. Ross was painted as someone untrustworthy and he didn't really say much, so that was an easy vote for me.

The next vote, Maddie, Clark, and Patrik were going at each other before votes were due. It immediately became a choice between Maddie or him. I wasn't going to go with the perceived leader of the newbies tribe over someone i was close with for the majority of the game. I was willing to make a risk to play my idol for her, and I did, but it didn't matter because Barn was medically evacuated. But the 5-4 vote was still shown and made Clark aware I was not with him.

At next tribal, I was painted as the clear winner who would win regardless. So there was no way I was not going to play my idol. Emmett said he was throwing a vote, so I tried to convince him to vote RJ or Patrik, as I felt RJ was too close with Cap. But tide self-voted herself out of the game anyway, so it didn't matter.

Then my ally Emmett was sent out because Love made a great play with her vote steal and turned the numbers. I lost next immunity and knew my threat level was so high that I was getting votes. Maddie went to pitch to the other side to vote Patrik. I talked to Drew and asked if he was good voting Patrik. He said yeah. Clark had lied saying he was voting Patrik, but I wasn't going to believe it until I saw it. In the morning before votes were due, I found the idol, saving myself again, and idoling out Patrik.

When Jasoi returned I was happy that it wasn't Patrik for the numbers. It was 3-3 before, and then 4-3. But Jasoi decided to not vote with us, and throw a vote. RJ and I had history from a previous game and so thankfully he drew the rock.

The next time I was safe after winning immunity. I knew Maddie and Drew would be good to vote Cap, but Jasoi was hardly saying anything. Love and Cap argued about whether he had an idol or not at tribal council, but then Love told me he actually did and it was from Patrik. I knew there were too many things being convenient for it to be true. So I convinced Maddie there wasn't an idol, and she went back to wanting to vote Clark. Then I messaged the alliance about voting him, and Drew was down. Then he went out at 6th. I knew Maddie and I became the biggest threats left at that point, so either she and I would target each other or we would stick together.

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!