This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Llama Tribal Council #6

Topic » Llama Tribal Council #6

1813 days 16 hours ago
marthean
Barn & Tide Walk In and sits at the jury seats

#Llama - Green Tribe
1. Garrett (Garrett5)- Hows does it feel coming so close to immunity? Have plans changed since last tribal?

2. Love (LoveMeLoveMe)- What made you play your advantage last tribal? Do you think its was worth it?

3. RJ (Ityaboinez12)- You been voting on loyalty as you say, but do you think its time to vote on threat level?

4. Cap (Clarkkent6969)- Congrats on winning your 3rd Immunity, That makes you 1 immunity to tieing with most immunities at 4 with Legends like Challenge Beast Logan and S4 winner X. Does that worry you? What is your relationships with the other castaways?

5. Omggiraffe- Do you regret playing your idol last tribal? Its clear you have been targeted before, Does that make you a threat?

6. Drew B (Tester)- What plans do you have moving forward in the game? What are your thoughts of Redemption Island?

7. Patrik (patricenka9)- Is there a clear target for you tonight? Do you feel like you are in good position at this point in the game?

VOTES DUE BY 3:30 P.M PACIFIC TIME SEND CONFESSIONAL
1813 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
Do you regret playing your idol last tribal? Its clear you have been targeted before, Does that make you a threat?

obviously i regret playing it. there are two people that are obviously the next to targets, it's just a matter of who goes now, and who goes next... which is boring. i am always gonna be a target because i speak my mind. if something bothers me, i will speak on it... that may hurt some and im sorry if it does, but everything i say is facts. i will get votes at tribal till the day i die.
1813 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Congrats on winning your 3rd Immunity, That makes you 1 immunity to tieing with most immunities at 4 with Legends like Challenge Beast Logan and S4 winner X. Does that worry you?
Its crazy to think I'm 1 away from them. I was worried once I won my first immunity, so winning my third doesn't change that.

What is your relationships with the other castaways?
I feel like I've got good, strong relationships, friendships even and I've got some bad ones.
1813 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Wow i got a shoutout
1813 days 16 hours ago
omggiraffe
aw hey x
1813 days 14 hours ago
Garrett5
Hows does it feel coming so close to immunity? Have plans changed since last tribal?

Always sucks coming up short as someone who is competitive. And yes they have. Last tribal council I had a potential rocks draw in mind with my vote and obviously that’s not in play this round.
1813 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
What made you play your advantage last tribal? Do you think its was worth it?

Well after I found that the line have been drawn and found out someone was spying us. I think its worth it because we didnt get to rocks draw which will be 50/50 whos going home and what if our side end up get rock out?  They will sent us one by one to the Redemption.
1813 days 13 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
RJ (Ityaboinez12)- You been voting on loyalty as you say, but do you think its time to vote on threat level? yes cuz its getting down to the nit and gritty
1813 days 12 hours ago
Tester
6. Drew B (Tester)- What plans do you have moving forward in the game? What are your thoughts of Redemption Island?

- I don't have any plans lol. Redemption Island seems like it could be a saving grace for the active challenge beasts.
1813 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
7. Patrik (patricenka9)- Is there a clear target for you tonight? Do you feel like you are in good position at this point in the game?

I'm really unsure, this game is getting harder every single step of the game. I just wanna see what happens and get this over with.
1813 days 5 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Me when i didnt hear any name....
1813 days 4 hours ago
marthean
5/7 VOTES RECIEVED
1812 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
this game has taken 8 years off of my life OMFGG
1812 days 22 hours ago
marthean
Ill go Tallie the Votes
1812 days 22 hours ago
marthean
If anybody has a hidden Immunity Idol now is the time do so-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Someone Stands
1812 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
fuck bye y’all :/

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!