This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

M4 Survivor Canary Islands Reunion

Topic » M4 Survivor Canary Islands..

1853 days 13 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Thanks BBMeganNicole
1853 days 13 hours ago
marthean
I think it has to do with this, you both were on the chopping block, but them deciding to get rid of Fox to me made her seem as the bigger threat to win at the end
1853 days 13 hours ago
marthean
It was hard choosing between X and Fox

like it was between Megan and Logan from S3
1853 days 13 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Haha, yep, I know. It's all down to the rocks!
1853 days 13 hours ago
marthean
https://tengaged.com/group/3658-m-survivor-viewer-lounge

Join, Ill let you guys in a while.

I will be taking another break, I won't have a 5th season until later half of may
1853 days 13 hours ago
FireX
I mean i guees but i felt i had better socia connections since i always reached out to the other side. I was open with who to work with

But yea i can see your reasoning for sure
1853 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Just like season 1 i didn't win an award :3
1853 days 13 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
I joined the viewing lounge!
1853 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Oof im waiting to lol
1853 days 13 hours ago
gumball221520
Im waiting for entry
1853 days 12 hours ago
Raul0712
Good job X .. you deserve it!!!
1853 days 8 hours ago
Faake
Form my alliance with Emily from the beginning and get my idol of immunity really soon, made me din't need to stand to stay in the game, because I was aware of what was happening in both tribes and, in any case was protected by the idol, and should only act at the appropriate time, and that's what I did when we had to decide with Emily whether to vote for Milk or Julian, and we decided that eliminating Milk would be more opportune, from there, I just had to give a coup. Unfortunately, my entire strategy was not the result of THE ROCKS. The only thing that almost completely got out of my plans was that Julian accused me of being a Fox multi, and almost destroyed my entire game strategy. X voted for me, but he did it at the same time that I voted for him, so we are at hand. So I voted X as the winner because I think I have more affinity with his strategy, because the whole game was honest, and he did not manipulate me, as if Julian did. Do not get me wrong, both strategies are acceptable and took both to the final, but I think X had much more successful actions.

Congrats X! And well played, Julian!
1852 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Waves hand like a Queen 馃懜
1852 days 8 hours ago
J0K3R
Congrats on another great season Martin :)

open group

M6 Survivor: All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!