This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

2466 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
AnnaMay | Confessional, Day #2, Vaini

Losing the first immunity challenge sucks. I haven't talked to anyone yet, they're all so very quiet at camp. I don't know if it's because everyone is already in an alliance or because we aren't the most active bunch. Dom and Liam were both active two days ago, and those two are the ones I'm worried about. If they don't come back and survive tribal council, they will just be dead weight on an already weak tribe. We are definitely missing a leader.
2466 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
Nichole is attempting to form alliances with David and Latisha (not together, but separately)
2466 days 22 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
That actually sounds like a decent strategy. It's sounds like something I should have done, instead of trying to force a group together.
2466 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
Dom has been voted out. Boring first ep tbh
2466 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE 1

"Make Like a Tree and Leaf!"
2466 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
First episodes are always kind of slow anyways tbh. But this cast seems pretty dull/not interesting, maybe things will take a turn when there's less people.
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Will:

Another day, another immunity win for me. It's hard to believe that I haven't had to go to a single tribal so far. Hopefully, if one of the next few challenges doesn't go our way, I can convince the original Pangai members to vote out a Vaini player. If we can keep winning challenges/I can take control of the votes, getting to the merge without putting a target on my back should be simple.
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Nichole:

Ok so my new tribe i honestly thought was gonna be a flop but we just killed that comp lmao. I forreal thot having Tony on your team meant you would win but i am happy i was wrong. Im gonna try to start an alliance with Chad but i know im gonna have to get him out if we get to the merge. I still wanna work with latisha and i know i wanna work with Tony cuz he would definately be the bigger target.
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Anna:

I'm hopeless, you're hopeless, we're all goddamn hopeless. This is probably the worst tribe I've ever been in. First they don't talk, now they don't do challenges. Why am I even still here? These fools aren't even trying to participate and they'll probably vote me out for not following their trend. After all, I'm a physical threat now. At least next time I know that I don't have to show up to challenges. It's crystal clear. As for me, I'm done here.
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
David:

so throughout this game ive been very very quiet which got me to the merge now i need to start playing the game and form relationships before i get picked off as an easy vote
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Nichole is forming an all-girls alliance with Latisha, Anna, and Kimmy
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Will:

Going to tribal this week sucks, because this is the first tribal I've been to where I've been vulnerable. Hopefully, that doesn't put a target on my back and I can convince the rest of Pangai to vote off someone from Vaini.
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Nichole:

omfg i am so nervous for this next vote becuz right now i have to pick a side and i know its gonna end badly lmfao. Im loyal to the girls but everyone else yikes i really need to find the idol
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Honestly Nichole is masterminding the entire First merge boot
2459 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Will:
Well, I hopefully have the votes to get out my target this week, David. If I've succeeded in unifying Pangai like I hope I have, it should be smooth sailing for me until the F5.

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!