This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

2431 days 6 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Who is Nichole trying to vote out? It looks like she's playing an amazing game so far.
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL

So, Pangai has the majority, and I have a target. Chandler. She's won both individual challenges she competed in, and apparently is a huge jury threat, according to the challenge. If I can get her out now, I won't have to worry about her screwing with my plans later on down the line.
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL

YES!
My plan worked, and the biggest threat to my game is gone! Now hopefully, I can keep Pangai unified and ride this momentum to the F5.

Argh! I was so close (to winning immunity), but Nichole's trigger happiness was my downfall! Mark my words, when she's vulnerable, she's my next target. She's a huge jury threat, and, since Chandler left, is the strongest competitor, other than possibly me. However, I have to keep up appearances, and I'm trying to put the target somewhere where it isn't on me, hopefully on Kimmy.
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
NICHOLE

ok i definately should not have tried in the last immunity challenge becuz im gonna become a target very soon lmao. The next vote is bound to be split tho becuz i am not voting out kimmy
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL

Okay, so Kimmy knows something's up, and if I don't do some serious damage control, my ass may be going home right behind Chandler. Hopefully I can convince her I'm voting Jashone and keep myself safe this week
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL

(I know I've been sending a lot of confessionals, but a lot has been going on)
So, Kimmy knew something was up. In order to keep her trust, I voted Jashone. Now, if the plan fails, the rest of Pangai will hopefully take the fall and I can hopefully shift the target to Dibby for 'spreading lies' about me.
Hopefully all goes according to plan. All I know is I'm going to do everything thing I can to make sure it won't be my sorry ass heading to the jury house tomorrow.
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
KIMMY

I'm really scared for the upcoming tribal. I've been informed by numerous people that Will, who asked and asked me for an alliance now sees me as a liar for voting with Chandler. Frankly he's just put a bigger target on the pair of us and whoever stays will need time to recover from it. I don't think he really thought this move through and it could cost him his game, if not tonight in a tribal close behind it. Good luck Will, you DEFINITELY need it.
2428 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
Okay so Nichole WAS clearly running things. She had her side alliance with the guys, and her all girls alliance. She leaked the plan to vote out Kimmy to the all-girls alliance.

THEN, Latisha leaks Nichole's plan to the guys of the game. It looks like Kimmy might be in danger since Nichole has immunity
2428 days 12 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL

What. Is. Happening? Nichole's running a girl's alliance, they know I want to go for Kimmy, Latisha has apparently flipped over to us, and my name is being thrown around in talks about elimination! I'm not going out this way! If I go down, I'm going out with a bang, not a whimper. Kimmy, I will do everything thing in my power to make sure it's not me going home, but you, and Nichole right after you. This puppet master isn't giving up control yet!
2423 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm realizing how much of an overconfident dumbass I sounded like in my confessionals.

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!