This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2]

2469 days 11 hours ago
JMez2612
Here we will discuss and talk about the season, I will be posting confessionals, convos, and opinions
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Nichole | Confessional, Pre-Game

I will do anything it takes to win whether it be going thru people's luggage or cutting up their clothes whatever it takes because at the end of the day this is my island and my money and these other bitches better recognize. I have been a stripper for two years so I have a really good social aspect to myself. I will definitely try to align myself with girls because boys will always backstab you in these competitions because they hate women. My downfall will probably also be my social game because I will want to talk to as many people as possible and get caught in a web of lies and/or break promises. I might be seen as a Courtney Yates but I definitely hope I can find a Sandra to work with. People may think I'm just a dumb blonde with big titties but I also went to law school. I have a feeling some of the contestants might be jealous of me but that's just life. I also want to work with a gay because I will do anything for my gays xox love them. I'm only gonna wear a bikini on the island so your welcome boys. Hopefully no one will have rainbows or loafers because if they do their my first target. Xoxo Nichole
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Latisha | Confessional, Pre-Game

My name is Latisha Honeycutt, 24 years old, and I am a teaching assistant at the University of California. https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnKmNN567csHaxO/giphy.gif

In order to win this game, I need to get my self a right hand person or maybe a showmance to slay the losers below me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xBY9uKG1juFbi/giphy.gif

Im not a fan of players that will make BIG MOVEZZZ in order to be memorable or invited back for All Stars.

https://media.tenor.com/images/06fe7f1256dae2e6f36b47cb4520f2b0/tenor.gif

Im here to make little calculated moves that will benefit me on a long term run. I am gonna win this game because Im willing to take risks, stab people in the face and still be loved by everyone.  :D I am also a challenge dominator so expect a challenge streak from me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/sR91D133W02D6/giphy.gif

The only reason I will lose is if I made a wrong choice on who my right hand person is because they might be the one who will backstab me. Im also worried about having a cast who wants to flip and make big moves all day everyday. I'd rather have a slow boring season with me on top than people constantly "wanting to change the game" and struggle for power.

I'd like to end on a higher note. I didnt come here to be inactive or to be a waste of space. Im here to make history as the first ever winner to be the best winner ever.

Latisha is here to slay. Latisha is here to dominate. Latisha is here to fuck your ass.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ru9sjtZ09XOEg/giphy.gif
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
@Latisha could deliver, she reminds me of Ryan's first confessional except MUCH more aggressive. I could see her winning.
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Liam| Confessional, Pre-Game

I will hold 0 punches this season. I 100% plan on doing WHATEVER it takes to win this season, and my first task is getting that hidden immunity idol. I will stab anyone and everyone to win this season. Basically, my strategy is to play the middle of the tribe, and prove to be an asset to the tribe so they don't get rid of me. I want to be 100% loyal to ONE player so that they trust me and take me to the end no matter what. Then, somewhere around the merge, I want to create a majority alliance within my tribe, so that when we go to the merge, not only will I have my tribe watching my back, but I will also have a majority within that tribe when we're the last remaining. Then I'll take the least-deserving and my ride or die to the final 3 with me. Try not to win many immunity challenges so I don't look unbeatable. Basically, my strategy is to lay low, not look like a threat, and be very loyal to my MAIN person/people, no one else matters. My game will be 100% strategic.
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Jashone | Confessional, Pre-Game

Hey, everybody. For those of you who don't know me I am Jashone. Im 17 years old and i am a student. I am truly excited to play my first actual survivor game. When I graduate from high school I want to go to Unt denton or Kd conservatory to pursue my dreams of teaching and acting.One funny thing you should know about me is that I like to have fun and eat lots of sno cones. What I am hoping for out of this game is to win, obviously. But if that doesn't happen i at least hope to be in the jury. This will be the game that everyone will remember. So its time to outwit, outplay, and outlast all of these idiots and take home the win. Wish me luck.
2468 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Chandler | Confessional, Pre-Game

I am very excited to play this game. I feel like i will do very well. My strategy in this game is to win all of the tribe comps and make it to merge. Once there i will continuously try to win challenges and make friends. I will jump ship to whatever alliance needs me, but i will always have my 1or 2 friends that i stay close to. A type of person that i would never get along with is someone who is annoying, ignorant and doesnt know how to play the game. So lets hope there are none like that this season. My problem is my attitude. If i dont like someone i have a hard time holding it back, especially if they do something i dont like. So let someone try me. I will get them out ASAP.
2467 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
Will| Confessional, Pre-Game

My strategy going into this game is probably going to be find a couple of people I can trust, and create a small alliance. Hopefully, at that point, me and my allies will be able to lay low and seemingly float to the merge. Around that point, we'll be able to show our cards and take control. My biggest strength in this game, and what will hopefully push me to a win, is my ability to make quick bonds with people. My biggest weakness, and what may end up costing me the game, is loyalty. I can be loyal to a fault, and that may end up putting me in a bad position later in the game, or even early on. Another issue I may have going in is that I'm not always the best at challenges, unless they're mental. My biggest fear in this game would probably be anyone who has as good a social game as me, and is good at challenges as well. My biggest concern going into this game is being unable to find anyone I can connect with and trust. If that's the case, a huge part of my strategy flies out the window. I may end up having to fake connections to keep myself safe week after week, which is something I don't like doing.

Excited to be playing this game. Wish me luck!
2467 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
AnnaMay| Confessional, Pre-Game

Well hello there! My name is AnnaMay, but everyone other than my parents when they're pissed off at me calls me Anna. I'm 20 years old, and currently working part-time as a library clerk to pay off my student loans. I've been studying psychology for the past two years, but I tell everyone that I'm an anthropology major. They don't need to know that I can read their minds! My older brother forced me to watch Survivor Philippines with him, and I've been hooked to the show since then. In the era of big moves and epic blindsides, I bring the old school values of trust and respect to the game. My biggest downfall would probably be trusting people too much. I'll easily believe what they're telling me, but they could still write my name down at tribal council. I'm looking forward to being stranded on a desert island with a group of strangers!
2466 days 18 hours ago
JMez2612
Dibby| Confessional, Pre-Game

I do not have a strategy coming into this game whatsoever. Anyone whoever comes into a game with a strategy that they are unwilling to bend is a goner. I will just create good connections with about 5 people and acquaint myself with everyone else because usually in the group games inactive people go first. I think I could win because I can float and snake my way to that f2 or f3. I could lose because i might not be as active during some days when I work. Or everyone will realize I have talked to everyone. That rarely happens though. I am very excited to play in this group game and cannot wait for it start. Thank you so much for casting me and I will play my hardest! Hopefully I get that clue because that is another thing, I WILL NEED IT!
2466 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
EPISODE 1
2466 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
WILL | Confessional, Day #1, Vaini

I am so fucking pissed off. Our first day in the game and I already have to go to tribal. I cant believe that my tribe would be full of inacts. Its crazy and then to top it off, I feel like people would vote me off because I was the only one to get us a point. I honestly have to do whatever it takes to make it to the merge. Honestly I would not mind a twist right now. I mean I already have to go to tribal counsel. So what's the worst that could happen. Right?
2466 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
Vaini is kinda screwed, and the tribe swap isn't anytime soon. Oopp :(
2466 days 14 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Are former players allowed to comment on this?
2466 days 9 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
^^ Basically me

I like Latisha so much tho oml
2465 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
KASUMI | Confessional, Day #2, Vaini

So, I didn't show up for the challenge. But, am I the one to take the blame? Uh.......No, I can't give my solemn promise to everyone that I will come for EVERY challenge, but I will be here for the next one. Seems like a tight situation, Huh? Well, to anyone, yes. But me? No, not really. I think I'll be able to stay, I just need to convince these people to go after someone who won't be active.......What's the word I'm looking for? It's.......uh......oh right, Long Term.

"Voting for _"

"Make like a tree and leaf!"

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!