This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Rulers vs. Revolutionaries [S14]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Rulers..

2100 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry it’s not too detailed, I’m at work now. I’ll answer stuff throughout the day.

My speech isn’t a book long like JP but I think I played just as good of a game.

Thanks guys
2100 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
JP, Stoner,

The two of you both know that y'all are the ones I wanted to see at the end. We may have been on opposite sides at times, but everyone knows that this season I wanted to keep people that I liked alive. If it couldn't be myself and Kasey Hope at the end, I'm glad it's the two of you.

I'm going to ask one question for both of you. Then, I'll give a serious question and a ~fun~ question.

BOTH - On more than one occasion, I provided you both with irrefutable proof that people were coming after you. I have been called persuasive and strategic, but there is no persuasion involved when you literally see that the people you choose to side with are coming after you. Regardless, there the two of you sit - at the end. What do you think contributed most to the two of you getting that target away from you?

Stoner - "There is no reason to lie to one another." You said that to me after blindsiding Mud - a situation that you lied to ME about. In your speech, you also said that you voted Renny but instead during the game, you insist you voted Fred with me. I know I wasn't always transparent with you - I didn't tell you I was keeping Kasey over JP until after tribal. But I think by far, I followed not lying to one another better than you did. Why should I vote for someone who won't follow through on their own mantra?
Fun question: Alcoholic, what cocktail do you most identify with and why?

JP - You are arguably guilty of being just as fake with me as Stoner was. I was pretty honest about my intentions and we bonded over having to overcome reputations as former winners. What's keeping me from wanting to vote you is honestly those last two tribals where I voted Fred. The first one: I accurately predict to you that an upset is about to happen and Renny goes home. In your speech, you now said you wanted to flip on me. However, with how the votes were panning out, you had an opportunity to save yourself AND your #1 Renny by voting Fred. Instead, you followed the lead of Renny, and he paid the price. I feel like what happened that tribal doesn't match the story you're trying to tell. Especially given that all of the sudden the next tribal, you decided that Fred was a bigger target than me. My question here i guess is: where/when exactly did you decide that trusting me wasn't worth your time?
Fun question: compare each juror to a drag race queen.
2100 days 3 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[JOHN]
————

My question here i guess is: where/when exactly did you decide that trusting me wasn't worth your time?

For me, I think hearing you and everyone else out was always a priority for me, but trust wise I really never felt the same after you campaigned and wrote my name down on Arawak. It took some time to rekindle our relationship and come the point at the final 8 onward I had valued the dynamics of the game over the trust you and I specifically had, which is why I remained with the down unders. At the final seven, voting with you again wasn’t as much on the basis of trust rather than it was in my best interest to go after someone after me (Fred). I guess what I’m trying to say is that definitely I trusted every word that came out of your mouth but it didn’t hold as much merit in casting my vote as the current ongoings of the game. For example, I didn’t trust Hufus, but didn’t target him knowing he would be an opposing vote for when I was a target (@f5).

Fun question: compare each juror to a drag race queen.

Robby: Phi Phi O’Hara
Zac: Boxxxy Mandrews (AS2)
Tashi: Monique “Brown Cow, Stunning!” Heart
Renny: Adore Delano
John: BenDeLaCHRIST
Fred: Bianca Del Cheeto
Hufus: Bob The Drag Queen
Joshua: Tatianna
Will: Violet Chachki
2100 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
@JP- At final 9 (when Tashi went), I planned a blindside against Stoner and tried to convince John but he didnt believe in me and leaked it, you then told me that you had heard that I was trying to make a move against stoner, my question is, did you hear it from John and did you really believe me when I said it wasn't true and played along? Did you realize I was trying to mix things up?
2100 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
@Jp Also thanks for answering the previous questions! I like that you have deep answers but I am waiting for Stoner before I cast my vote.
2100 days 1 hour ago
hellomynameis347
My vote isn't really up in the air at this point, so I'm going to keep this as short as possible.

Questions for both of you:
- Kolby announces an insane twist were you are both removed from FTC and have to choose which two players will sit there instead. Who do you choose and why?
- What is each juror/finalist's best and worst quality (Including yourself)

Again, good luck to both of you!
2100 days ago
lionnudes
Me being Tatiana, so more of a trinity K bonnett
I love pre-merge and I don’t tjinm I it gets recognition it deserves lmao:
What was your journey like in pre-merge and how do you think that helped/or disadvantaged you during the merge

For me I don’t define moves as who you vote for I find that as more of a result of moves. Playing dumb is a move, not talking to somebody so that they believe they’re going home is a move etc. what moves did you guys make that created a foundation to a result (vote)? (If this makes sense LMAO)

A winner usually defines a whole season, if you were to win how does your win define this season of ruler VS revolutionary?

and what differences have you noticed how rulers play vs how revolutionaries play
2100 days ago
demikol
Congrats JP and Stoner....F2!

Good luck to you both :)
2099 days 23 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[FRED]
————

At final 9 (when Tashi went), I planned a blindside against Stoner and tried to convince John but he didnt believe in me and leaked it, you then told me that you had heard that I was trying to make a move against stoner, my question is, did you hear it from John and did you really believe me when I said it wasn't true and played along? Did you realize I was trying to mix things up?

I did believe John at first as Will had also come to me with this same news, additionally John provided me with screenshots! However, like I said before, new information hardly changed my personal objective, so when I called with you Fred, if you can recall I did not specifically mention Stoners name as a target rather than just saying that he trusts you and my absolute unwillingness to vote out anyone other than Tashi. The reason I got this information was because, out of fear of an idol, I had agreed to vote Joshua to Tashi and company! So yeah, it was playing along because who doesn’t want someone agreeing to their plan? But ultimately word did get back to Stoner which resulted in Stoner wanting to vote you out at 8 (which he actually ended up doing).
2099 days 23 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[WILL]
————

- Kolby announces an insane twist were you are both removed from FTC and have to choose which two players will sit there instead. Who do you choose and why?

Personally my picks are you and Hufus (and Joshua if it was a final 3). You two actively outwitted, outplayed, and most importantly outlasted everyone else besides myself and Stoned, so it would only be fitting that the twist allowed you guys to battle it out in the FTC!

- What is each juror/finalist's best and worst quality (Including yourself)

Robby- Calmed me down when I was stressed // Bitter
Zac- Gamebot // Gamebot
Tashi- Hilarious Queen // Starts fights when bored
Renny- Friendliness // Stubborn voter
John- Honesty // Petty Bitch
Fred- Respectful // Villain
Hufus- LOVABLE // Bad liar
Joshua- Funny af // Hard to talk game with
Will- Just the nicest person you’ll ever meet // Goes on rants

Stoner- Genuine // Stubborn voter
JP- idk anything redeeming about me LOL I like to think I’m nice// Obsessive compulsive player
2099 days 23 hours ago
ferdinandz
Okay so less than a hour left and we need more from you Stoner :P Waiting for another 20 minutes ish and then casting my vote, good luck!
2099 days 23 hours ago
lionnudes
BTW my questions was for both and sorry for being so illiterate but decipher it lmao
2099 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Goes on rants

U rite
2099 days 22 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[JOSHUA]
————

You’re definitely Tati

What was your journey like in pre-merge and how do you think that helped/or disadvantaged you during the merge?

Premerge is not underrated in my opinion, it’s where some of the most intense gameplay this season went on! I would know considering I won only 4 premerge challenges and went to 5 tribals back to back and was NEVER immune on a swapped tribe either swap! Some of my greatest feats (Mud, Brad, Kasey, Andrew) occurred during the premerge, as well as some amazing tribals! All in all the premerge definitely gave me an upper hand headed into the merge because it gave me such a good read on the game and everyone’s positions I was even able to tell Kolby the exact sides everyone would be on at merge before the second swap even happened... and I was right!

What moves did you guys make that created a foundation to a result (vote)? (If this makes sense)

It totally makes sense, and I think I made SO many moves to mandate a result I would be writing all night, so instead I’ll hit you with on a scale out of 10 how influential I believe I was in every tribal I attended thanks to the moves I made:

Ryan: 3/10
Matt: 5/10
Mud: 9/10
Kasey: 10/10
Brad: 8/10
Andrew: 9/10
Robby: 10/10
Zac: 6/10
Tashi: 8/10
Renny: 0/10
John: 3/10
Fred: 10/10
Hufus: 9/10
Joshua: 10/10
Will: 10/10

A winner usually defines a whole season, if you were to win how does your win define this season of ruler VS revolutionary?

If I were to win, I believe I would redefine what a ruler is and what a revolutionary is! Truly, you can’t come into this game and do well if you are not both a ruler and a revolutionary in your own respect! That’s why I personify my gameplay as The Founding Father (an alias for King of the Clouds) because founding fathers are both rulers and revolutionaries! The founding fathers of the United States revolted broke free from the iron clasp of the great British empire only to become rulers themselves in a new territory that they conquered!

What differences have you noticed how rulers play vs how revolutionaries play?

As someone who literally never was on Yukpa even through the swaps, I can not for certain say how during the actual RvR stage of the game the revolutionaries played, but I can say for sure it was messy and very telling how not one person held power, and if they did they were overthrown (Brady). As for the Rulers our record speaks for itself! We were often a united front with one another outcasting one vote at a time.
2099 days 22 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[WILL]
————

We both go on rants, I’m guilty of it too lmao

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!