This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Rulers vs. Revolutionaries [S14]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Rulers..

2100 days 15 hours ago
ferdinandz
Congrats finalists!! In my eyes, after being in 'minority' and tricking Hufus, Will and Joshua (my f2) to vote out me and now sit in the f2, you clearly deserve it and the whole season, I belive you both had an own game and were dedicated, so congrats and good luck!

JP- Even if I hate the move you did against me, I respect it, I am not mad at all or bitter, it was you or me and we both knew we were going for eachother.
-Why did you target me at f6 and how did you manage to convince Hufus and Joshua to risk being in minority and vote me out? Also I founded the down unders, plz.
-How would it play out if we both were in the f5 basing on our latest relationship (after our blindside atempts on eachother)?

Stoner- You played a good game and it felt like you were a leader pre merge but then went to the shadow in merge (not saying you didnt play the game).
-Why did you want to quit? Was it a strategic move or true?
-After hour call, it seemed like we clicked and had the same perspectives of stuff (JP having different alliances with us), would you work with me or target me at f5?

Questions to both (You will need to answer all of them to get my vote):
- Rank all jury members in 3 different categories, Social, Strategic and physical (all 9 in all 3 categories) and motivate why.
- Compare all jury members to irl Survivor players.
- Make a top 3 list of the jurors you like the least and a top 3 of the jurors you view as sheeps or bad players
- Compare your gameplay to an animal and motivate why
- Why did you vote me out? How was I a threat to your game?
Answer all of these and you got a chance for my vote
Good luck!!
2100 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
trust me, will! you're not getting attacked. Didnt even get to say half the things I thought about saying, cause you're not in the FTC, so it makes no sense. But you do you babe and we move on! :D
2100 days 15 hours ago
lionnudes
@ Fred, well idk if JP can answer that one about me, but i was your F2, you were never my F2, Renny was mine and you voted him out before and I was going to target you next vote anyway and having a feeling i was getting voted out (not knowing going to rocks) when JP told me what you said to him perfect opp to take you out
2100 days 15 hours ago
ferdinandz
@Joshua, I respect you for once trying to make a game move but it was just JP convincing you, you only were online 1 hour before tribals, but you were a sheep the whole game no offence and that was why I wanted to go to the finals with you, if I would go by my heart, Hufus was my clear f2.
2100 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
If that's what you call getting attacked you should probably thank JP for voting you out
2100 days 15 hours ago
lionnudes
OKAY, GOOD LUCK FINAL 2 <33!!!

My vote is open tbh even tho JP fed me lots of info merge time and the weird first swap interaction we had when I thought you were on my tribe
To Stoner, weirdly lmao you wont remember but we played one of cromatique's quick stars things back in the day together but I didn't get much from you util f7 onwards but when I did it became on par with how much JP did (kinda)

i don't have any questions ill post when i think of any lmao
2100 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
hey I’m home I’ll answer stuff soon. Within the hour
2100 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Go Stoner!

K bai
2100 days 14 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[FRED]
————

-Why did you target me at f6 and how did you manage to convince Hufus and Joshua to risk being in minority and vote me out? Also I founded the down unders, plz.

At the final 6 you were not my initial target. Keep in mind I headed into the final 6 in minority, so my only goal was survival, not targeting you or anyone else, which is why when it had come down to Stoner and Will going to rocks for me, we three agreed to vote for Joshua so he would be safe and the least threatening of you, him, and Hufus. But I started talking around to Hufus and Joshua later that day and went for broke. I knew that Hufus’ game was out in the open, but your game was yet to be exposed, so when you told me Joshua was your final two and you controlled his vote, I flipped that on you and played the victim to your ruler mantra. Hufus followed in suit for the vote for his own reasons, simply agreeing as both myself and Will were campaigning to him. Outside of the specific events that occurred in the f6, you were always a target in mind simply because I was fucking afraid of the power you had in this game. As for the Down Unders, honestly, here is where I beg to differ- the founding of the down under physically was done (added everyone to the chat) by Renny, who I had called with and suggested to, but you were definitely a founder and adamant on this, which is why I said founding father(s) because we all had the same objective, my speech might not have specified that, as again my speech was retelling the game from my personal point of view on how I played.

-How would it play out if we both were in the f5 basing on our latest relationship (after our blindside attempts on eachother)?

Oooh thats an interesting one. Assuming it DID go to rocks and you survived them (meaning Hufus or Will would’ve been rocked out since Stoner had immunity) I can’t tell how the game would’ve gone. Even if my guy Will goes home, I still do think I had a good shot of flipping the votes of Joshua and Stoner in my favor, but you never know. All I know, is you going home at six made my road to the final two a lot easier, since I knew you were all over the map in this game.

- Rank all jury members in 3 different categories, Social, Strategic and physical (all 9 in all 3 categories) and motivate why.

(Social)
1 | Hufus | This is how to be a heartbreaker! Hutus is so fucking sociable he could convince you that you’ve been his childhood best friend and you’d believe it. His social prowess helped him escape a game in the minority and I hit myself with guilt every time I lied to him. I deem this the Hufus effect (tm).
2 | Will | I can safely say i’m in love with Hellomynameis347! I think he truly does not get the credit he deserves in the social aspect. From likability, to swing vote, to never being targeted after the first swap, I really thought that Will’s social cloud he cast over the merge tribe made him a key vote in every tribal.
3 | Joshua | This is simply because who doesn’t love Joshua’s all caps antics! Living in Australia, he didn’t have much time to play the game and he made the most of it socially. He made himself likable and sociable to enough people to have options in the game and steer clear from others wrath, often an option = safe vote but never taken out.
4 | Renny | Guatemala come throughhhhh! Renny’s persona is very straight forward you see what you get and a lot of people liked what they saw! Sure, Renny pissed off people but in the process Renny proved loyalty to those he was with and loyalty is social currency, the bitch was rich.. he just had a target on his back.
5 | John | Is it safe to say that John got highkey robbed? His prospects at the beginning of the game were so high, literally everyone I spoke to was on good terms with him and tbh I was scared of him so I tried to make him as close to me as possible, but it never worked out. His minority status didn’t stop him from being a social threat.
6 | Fred | A strategic legend who relied too heavily on strategic gameplay. Don’t get me wrong, you played an amazing game, but the bonds you had created you had either shattered or they had shattered you during the endgame. Early game you were liked by all and had an easy ride to the merge.
7 | Robby | I think the problem with Robby’s social game was that he was his amazing social game. It is very possible for someone to play too social of a game to where the bonds they make are almost universally equivalent. After maybe three tribals I realized that everyone felt the same way about Robby, but that didn’t stop his strong social game from carrying him. The only way you could ever take this legend out was through a blindside.
8 | Tashi | Just like in Australia, we were on opposite sides of the game, so we did not have too much of an opportunity to communicate, but when we did vote together for a series of three tribal councils our relationship was strong and my emotions definitely fought me on voting out the queen tash.
9 | Zac | Speaking solely on the social game, I can guarantee that Zac was looking to be under the radar, and that he did! He was never a target, but he never managed to get over the radar until his elimination, although I felt our relationship was solid voting together on pre-swap Arawak.

(Strategic)
1 | Robby | Not everyone in this game experienced Hurricane Robby, category 5 strategy. Playing with him since the beginning this guy had a really great read on the game and knew what was best for literally everyone’s game, but his one flaw was he showed his cards too early. As for innate ability to play the game strategically hands down Robby.
2 | Fred | Machine, in all the positive senses of the word. Fred played ruthlessly and had a strategic edge over everyone else that I tried to shut down but somehow always got out of my grasp until 6. He kept his cards close to his chest and they were all aces, I mean just look at his excellent plays at 8/7!
3 | John | By far the most manipulative and influential person in this cast, John had me wanting to vote myself out with his arguments. He is a trained debater and as a member of a similar program to his, I knew he would be good. His status in the minority never stopped him from voting the best way for his personal strategic game.
4 | Renny | I also don’t think Renny will get enough credit strategically, especially since he managed to go from the bottom of Yukpa to one of the power players on Arawak and Serenidad. Renny’s name was constantly on the block but he kept his cool and voted the way that made sense to further his game.
5 | Hufus | Socially on top, but backed by his strategic game, Hufus was simply a victim to blindsides. He definitely knew what he was doing strategically and knew he had to fight from the minority, so his strategic game adapted and he played well.
6 | Zac | This season I was waiting for the cutthroat killer queen to come out and I know it somewhat did, I just wasn’t able to see it, however our conversations about votes gave me a sense that your strategic agenda was being pushed no matter who was on your tribe.
7 | Will | I think Will played a middle of the pack strategic game, but since it is an all stars season, this lands him in this spot. He didn’t revert to his flip flop flip flop tendencies like in the Congo and he always knew about every name going around every vote, which gave him massive strategic potential. There was strategic value this season to staying loyal, but it ultimately kept him in the background strategically.
8 | Tashi | Tashi was playing multiple games at the time of this game, so I was expecting her to not be as forward thinking with the votes until the endgame, so her strategic game mimicked those she was loyal to, which is very respectable.
9 | Joshua | Joshua’s strategic game was low-key played for him. He did do a lot and at the end of the day he decided how to vote every time, but it seemed he was always being fed a name rather than being given one. Don’t clock though because the “as long as it’s not me strategy” is iconic.

(Physical)
1 | Tashi | She won 3 immunities in total and was the only person all season I was worried about as a physical threat.
2 | Robby | He went to literally two pre-merge tribal councils. Beast.
3 | Will | He won 2 individual immunities and is probably the most knowledgable player in terms of challenges.
4 | Joshua | He won touchy subjects and as an Australian his time really was fighting against him.
5 | Fred | Never won an individual immunity, but this guy stayed up late in the late hours of Swedish nights! Props to him for showing up every time!
6/7/8/9 | Hufus, John, Zac, Renny | They never won a challenge but they fought so mad props.

- Compare all jury members to irl Survivor players.

Robby- Spencer Bledsoe
Zac- Burton Roberts
Tashi- Courtney Yates
Renny- Jeremy Collins
John- Kim Spradlin
Fred- Rob Cesternino
Hufus- Cirie Fields
Joshua- Hannah Shapiro
Will- Sarah Lacina

- Make a top 3 list of the jurors you like the least and a top 3 of the jurors you view as sheeps or bad players

Oh shit wow I hate this question because I genuinely like all of you, but Robby clearly is bitter which is fine, and Zac and Tasha also took their eliminations a bit hard. Also thats unfair to call someone a bad player but sheep status might go to Joshua, even though he wasn’t a sheep that was just everyones perception of him.

- Compare your gameplay to an animal and motivate why.

I think I was the bear! I was always a big enemy and target to the other animals of the woods, but I didn’t attack unless you poke the bear and the bear protects themselves and their cubs.

- Why did you vote me out? How was I a threat to your game?

You were a huge threat to win and because it was the final 6 you were always in the way of my chance at another win, even though I know how bad you anted it too. You were a threat because you wanted it as badly as I did and you were willing to go to great lengths to play this game.
2100 days 13 hours ago
tashi
Hey guys! So sadly I didn’t really pay attention to this game as I should have because of my other games I had been in but that’s my own fault!

Here’s my question!!

What’s the worst move you made all game?
2100 days 12 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
————
[TASHI]
————

What’s the worst move you made all game?

The worst move I made all game was immediately after your elimination at the final eight. Up to this point I had only voted in majority and my worst move was not switching my vote off of Hufus to John even after finding out Hufus has possession of the idol. Had myself, Joshua, and Renny done this then we would've been able to vote out John in the revote and I wouldn't be stranded alone in the final seven. Fred told us and I wanted to flip but Renny was firm in the Hufus vote and I and we got fucked over for not doing anything with that new information. That one small move made my road to the end exponentially more difficult and let Hufus get away with a move that changed his game and put him in a power position.
2100 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry y’all. I fell asleep and now I’m headed to work. Won’t be able to answer stil until about 7 PM :/
2100 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi guys so doing quick speech cause I’m on the bus to work.

So I played this game immediately after playing last season. I saw 3 other people from my prior season, all whom I voted our or tried voting. Mud, Tashi, and JP. I was immediately thrown in fear mode. I didn’t think I stood a chance.

I managed to stay alive to a swap where it got interesting. I think I played one of the larger roles in these two boots.

I think my game prior to Mud being voted out, was designed and incorporated to blindside Mud. That is one move I am very proud of, and I think I deserve a majority of the credit. Mud is a very good player and he had a solid chance of making a deep run in this game. He was the biggest threat in this season in my opinion..

Then Kasey left. I didn’t think I could trust her and I feel I led this vote. People may say “oh well they are pre merge moves, they don’t count!”  I think these two boot offs specifically altered the course of the entire game. Kasey had a lot of connections and is a very strong player. Mud is one of the most charming, smart, strategic guys I’ve seen and I think he had a solid chance of destroying this game.

Come merge, it was a mess. Let me be clear JP had NO sway or impact on my vote. I’m not sure why he thinks that as I specifically told him the ONLY reason I voted Robby was because of what ROBBY told me. Robby told me he didn’t think I had his back over everyone else’s, which I did. I had Robby more than anyone in this game. That made me realize Robby didn’t trust me the same way I trusted him. So I then voted him. Jp did campaigm to me for hours but you can ask renny. Every time I continuously said “no, I refuse to vote Robby.” Until Robby told me that.
2100 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Almost at work so can’t be too detailed. I’ll be more detailed in answer

Next round zac left, as he was supposedly targeting me.

Then I had a bit of a pause on the game. After voting out my friend Robby and learning about a premade alliance of JP and renny, I felt doomed. I felt used, dead in the game, upset I voted out a friend of mine, and overall I didn’t want anyone else to be voted out if my head was not fully ito the game.

After a chat with Kolby i decided to stay in the game. My interest picked back up and I was right back in the game.

Jacob and tashi left. Tashi and I talked and became better friends then the season prior. I believe this round I voted josh because I was ready to make a move against JP and renny and unfortunately Josh and I didn’t connect until later. I voted in minority.

Next round i voted renny I believe. It was time to make a move against jps ally.

Next round I voted fred, but my close ally John was blindsided.
2100 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Then we all voted fred out

Next round I targeted hufus for lying to me so many rounds. I take a lot of credit for this vote off.

At final 4 if I caused a tie and fire making didn’t go my way I’d be guaranteed out next.

Next round I almost beat jp in final immunity. He took me to the end, and I’m sitting here.

I would have voted him out though, as I feel he may have a few guaranteed votes such as renny who is his close friend. I think will and me could’ve been less biased.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!