This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16..

2112 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
sieges wills castle 3
2112 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
Sieges Hufus's castle 3
2112 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
sieges hufus’ castle 3
2112 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Sieges Hufus' castle 4
2112 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Sieges Josh's castle 4
2112 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Sieges Will's castle 4
2112 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Sieges Hufus' castle 4
2112 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
Sieges Hufus' castle 5
2112 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
Sieges josh's castle 5
2112 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
Sieges will's castle 5
2112 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
Sieges Hufus' castle 5
2112 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
did I win
2112 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Yes, there's no rule against multiple sieges at a time. Additionally it's fine to use different people for different sieges on castaways - Just on the same one.

I'm not currently home to check the times and make sure they're all accurate but I will once I do get home.
2112 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Being the first to reach a Victory Condition: 'Domination' after a sieging rampage destroying Joshua's, JP's, Fred's and Hufus' - Then destroying Will's with two overkill posts more than necessary! I've checked all the posts and they're in the five minute grace period for each hour. Some say "Josh" but clearly mean Joshua, but I'm not a nitpicky host, as long as I can clearly understand it; it counts. That means...

CONGRATULATIONS STONER YOU'VE WON INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
*gives Stoner Individual Immunity Necklace*

Congratulations! You've won Individual Immunity and gained safety, with a confirmed spot in the Final Five. History will not repeat itself with you getting sixth again! Along with a Hidden Immunity Idol Clue for the Serenidad Tribe. Which you can choose to share with 0-2 castaways. Everyone else, is fair game.
2112 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Tribal Council and Idol Clues will be sent out later tonight when the challenge was set to "officially" end.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!